Rolling Picture on 2nd Telly

bmak

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello hope someone can help.
I have rolling picture on my TV downstairs when i set up the RF out from TM 800HD. I have changed channels setting on the box and re-tuned the telly downstairs but still the same problem. I get sound. I can see the picture in BW and it rolls. I have tried to fine tune it but no luck. Tried various channels but no luck. Any ideas use to work fine before. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

I have rolling picture on my TV downstairs when i set up the RF out from TM 800HD. I have changed channels setting on the box and re-tuned the telly downstairs but still the same problem. I get sound. I can see the picture in BW and it rolls. I have tried to fine tune it but no luck. Tried various channels but no luck. Any ideas use to work fine before. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Sorry mate I don't know your receiver but check that the video output is set for PAL I the UK standard.

Check the refresh rate in the TM800 AV setup menu. Should be 50Hz.

Thanks.

Have you got channels now???

and what have you done so far?

Have you got channels now???

and what have you done so far?
Hi
As of yesterday, I got my channels back the problem was when the box reset it self. The settings in the tuner were lost, so th longitude and latitude were messed up. It toook time but I managed to get the correct settings. Thank for your help much appreciated.

Noe I have this rolling issue with the SAT transmission downstairs. I am going to try a the suggestions in this chain ad see what happens.

Hi
As of yesterday, I got my channels back the problem was when the box reset it self. The settings in the tuner were lost, so th longitude and latitude were messed up. It toook time but I managed to get the correct settings. Thank for your help much appreciated.

Noe I have this rolling issue with the SAT transmission downstairs. I am going to try a the suggestions in this chain ad see what happens.

I cant help mate, as I dont send a link from mine to another tv.

At a guess i assume you are doing it via RF output, in which case the freq you sending maybe too close too a live analog channel, how you change this, without looking I am not sure .... I know on Sly Dig box you can

Could be way of the mark with this one, but might be worth you thinking about.

Check the refresh rate in the TM800 AV setup menu. Should be 50Hz.
My refresh rate is set at 30HZ I am not able to increase it. I have LCD telly which can read upto 100HZ. How can I increase the settings

in AV settings change mode from 1080p (this will only allow you up to 30hz) to 1080i.You will then be able change refresh to 50hz.
Also in rf settings check that you have set the channel to the one recommended for your second set, or do a tuning scan and let your tv detect the best channel.

Last edited:
in AV settings change mode from 1080p (this will only allow you up to 30hz) to 1080i.You will then be able change refresh to 50hz.
Also in rf settings check that you have set the channel to the one recommended for your second set, or do a tuning scan and let your tv detect the best channel.
Ok that done it, Picture has stopped rolling.

The only problem now is there is No Colour. Hmm what do you suggest, not sure where the PAL settings are?

Now we know the box is doing its thing go to settings on your second tv and make sure your picture settings are correct, this is where you should be able to set pal and the input.Just play around to find best ones and then store on that channel.By the way have you tried auto tune .

not a direct answer to your question but I would try and get familiar with the settings of the box in general :)

press menu and go into each section and look through it, just press exit to come back out again :)

don't change anything your unsure of just ask here and someone will put you right

but its best to have a understanding of the menus

:)

Back