@ rodbouy

Come On
I rather read this kinda post than a argument any day
members seem to forget what the forum was set up for
So We Can All Help Each Other :)

and as stated the thread title wasn't aimed at you,but you choose to read it m8 ;)

Exactly it is a COMMUNITY and i thought the thank you would have more meaning to it if i did it this way.

As my mum says "it's a crazy world we live in".

Well I'm stepping in here and sticking up for my fellow workmate. Chris is a TOP bloke even tho he's only 4ft 3ins and he has the time and patience to help anybody who needs it. Those folks that don't agree to praise or thanks being dished out well....................don't read the post and let others, that want to ,say thanks whenever they feel like it. Chris is the type of guy who will help anybody with any problem no matter how serious or trivial it is and never changes in his emotions,he's just a GENUINE TOP(SHORT)BLOKE who I have a lot of time and respect for. Chris you ROCK matey.:proud:

and as stated the thread title wasn't aimed at you,but you choose to read it m8 ;)

Yeah, true, lol. The point is though if no one but RudeBoy was suppose to read it then you send it via PM at the end of the day - bit head wreckin that.

Just to point out, I don't think having dim view on the state of the UK's drug abusers and then one on this attitude of that there are so little small & selfless good deeds done in the world today, that we have to make a public anouncement about it on a forum - classifys me as bloody trouble maker!!!! Posting it publicly serves something other than thanking the person personaly.

Sargy - sorry mate. Just my observation, can't imagine you're particually bothered but upsetting someone isn't right either, which is not what I wanted to do. I read eastern philosophy which is why I mentioned it, not going into the in's and out's of the meaning of the original action, becasue it isn't that hard to work out if you wanted to.

Sorry :)

Well I'm stepping in here and sticking up for my fellow workmate. Chris is a TOP bloke even tho he's only 4ft 3ins and he has the time and patience to help anybody who needs it. Those folks that don't agree to praise or thanks being dished out well....................don't read the post and let others, that want to ,say thanks whenever they feel like it. Chris is the type of guy who will help anybody with any problem no matter how serious or trivial it is and never changes in his emotions,he's just a GENUINE TOP(SHORT)BLOKE who I have a lot of time and respect for. Chris you ROCK matey.:proud:

pmsl :) mate every one looks that height to you since you over 7ft tall

ya big freak :)

lol, Nah nah nah mate. Not attacking anyone and I haven't got a psychotic vendeta against you or anyone, that would be a bit sad really mate so you can stop the paranoia... Bit random that lad.

Just pointing out that it's a bit... I don't know, garish, maybe... Just an oppinion and may be on my own there so just forget I said anything, maybe it's an American thing... I don't know... Forget it any way, lol... seriously...

Yeah, true, lol. The point is though if no one but RudeBoy was suppose to read it then you send it via PM at the end of the day - bit head wreckin that.

Just to point out, I don't think having dim view on the state of the UK's drug abusers and then one on this attitude of that there are so little small & selfless good deeds done in the world today, that we have to make a public anouncement about it on a forum - classifys me as bloody trouble maker!!!! Posting it publicly serves something other than thanking the person personaly.

Sargy - sorry mate. Just my observation, can't imagine you're particually bothered but upsetting someone isn't right either, which is not what I wanted to do. I read eastern philosophy which is why I mentioned it, not going into the in's and out's of the meaning of the original action, becasue it isn't that hard to work out if you wanted to.

Do both they above statements not contradict one another?

1 says your having an opinion on the act of thanking publicly and nout to do with me then the 2nd shows your really annoyed that a druggie abusers (me, personal dig ?) are being thanked.

Rudeboy is that the yank way of saying my forum name :)

so its clear it was me and not the actual act of posting thanks :)

Last edited:

Look it's this simple you knew the thread was a message at rodbouy via the title. You still chose to read it that is your right you also have a right to say you think im arse kissing.

I'm telling you it wasnt i just wanted to big him up to he community i hardly know the guy and yet he while at work gave me his time and pm'd me his login details for newsgroups to sort a problem, a problem that i had previously publicly talked about.

I wanted to thank him so i did. what gets me is how much it has wound you up it is quite hillarious.

Do both they above statements con contradict one another?

1 says your having an opinion on the act of thanking publicly then the 2nd shows your really annoyed that a druggie abusers (me, personal dig ?) are being thanked.

Rudeboy is that the yank way of saying my forum name :)

so its clear it was me and not the actual act of posting thanks :)

Mate, pack it in would you. If you need evidence that drug use causes paranoia then you are probably it. I was refearing to comments made on another post becasue people in this thread were hinting I'm someone who is only out to cause trouble when the truth is people make their own trouble when their views or actions are challenged and go on the offensive with an attack or, in your case, invent an attack.

Mate, pack it in would you. If you need evidence that drug use causes paranoia then you are probably it. I was refearing to comments made on another post becasue people in this thread were hinting I'm someone who is only out to cause trouble when the truth is people make their own trouble when their views or actions are challenged and go on the offensive with an attack or, in your case, invent an attack.

Ffs i simple thank you turns into a slanging match what a fooking joke!

Can a mod or admin please delete this thread it really is ridiculous.

I wanted to thank him so i did. what gets me is how much it has wound you up it is quite hillarious.

Lol, your getting lost in the hype mate. It hasn't wound me up in the slightest. I've noticed a few posts like this and though I would comment on this one by asking what this new trend is all about! Wound up, not me, look elsewhere mate...

What's with all this public d*ck suckin recently? Seems to be a new trend!?!?!

Someone's a tart, that's for sure... :RABBIT:

Lol, just making an observation mate. Thought the saying went "let no good deed go unpunished", not "let no good deed go unknown". Just seems a bit brown nose'ish to me. Sure a PM to the lad would have acheived the same thing... Don't understand this new trend for publicly thanking people. I send me nan a thank you note for my Christmas present, I don't publish it in the local news paper.

lol, Nah nah nah mate. Not attacking anyone and I haven't got a psychotic vendeta against you or anyone, that would be a bit sad really mate so you can stop the paranoia... Bit random that lad.

Just pointing out that it's a bit... I don't know, garish, maybe... Just an oppinion and may be on my own there so just forget I said anything, maybe it's an American thing... I don't know... Forget it any way, lol... seriously...

Lol, your getting lost in the hype mate. It hasn't wound me up in the slightest. I've noticed a few posts like this and though I would comment on this one by asking what this new trend is all about! Wound up, not me, look elsewhere mate...

Haha i must be paranoid too then, there is all the evidence of how much it has got your goat, dick sucking,arse kissing etc etc. Pull the other one m8 it's got bells on it :)

Haha i must be paranoid too then, there is all the evidence of how much it has got your goat, dick sucking,arse kissing etc etc. Pull the other one m8 it's got bells on it :)

Suppose that's your interpretation, not evidence mate. All I can say is that it hasn't wound me up, and you can only take my word for that I supose. I was using anologies which the group would have been more familiar with, to get to the bottom of this new trend; which you have taken as me coming from wound up origins. You've got the worng end of the stick.

Again, sorry... And that's the end of it for me, becasue some people can't have a conversation and love to engineer and and fule an argument. I'm also clarvoyent and I can see the future of this thread. THREAD CLOSED.

OK, now I'm a bit wound up, LOL. :Clap:

Suppose that's your interpretation, not evidence mate. All I can say is that it hasn't wound me up, and you can only take my word for that I supose. I was using anologies which the group would have been more familiar with, to get to the bottom of this new trend; which you have taken as me coming from wound up origins. You've got the worng end of the stick.

Again, sorry... And that's the end of it for me, becasue some people can't have a conversation and love to engineer and and fule an argument. I'm also clarvoyent and I can see the future of this thread. THREAD CLOSED.

OK, now I'm a bit wound up, LOL. :Clap:

It's not a new trend m8 ive been doing this since i joined and ive been here 4 years ;)

Back