Robbing Gits

Yep, !! they are in Carcassonne in France

Thats all they would tell me , very sus !!

Yep, its GOT to be a scam. Convinced. The email that I sent to my bank with attatchment of correspondence with these scum has bounced back for some reason or other. Im in two minds whether to let it drop or not. Dont want to attract too much attention to myself. Having said that, its exactly what they expect and so they have won.
Going abroad soon on me bike but have to be careful about getting pulled. This is what happened to me on the last trip.

PulledonBile.jpg

Will look in the garage later for that circuit diagram, think it is in a folder on the shelf in there, as for your quote
Some of the gadgets on that site kill. A stun gun causes no injury or harm (unless you decide to do a tap dance upon their face once stunned)
what is the correct definition of a deadly weapon ? You could kill someone with a comb if you knew what you were doing

From what I see there are two different types of stunners, 1 which fires 2 electrodes into the intended person (I think usa police use this one) and the second which has 2 electrodes which need to be incontact with the subject when initiating the shock....

We have these circuits in work I could provide you with one but you will need to box it up and provide you own means of electrodes.... we use them for testing our high voltage test sticks, the circuits simulate extra high tension voltage so our proving sticks can be proved before we prove circuits dead for isolation.. since it is the current that kills you you intended victim should be relativly safe(taking into account personal medical history of course)

I also think the use of such an item may be classified as GBH (ABH at the least) and as the law states you are allowed to use REASONABLE FORCE to defend yourself the extendable battons on that site might be better approach and more reasonable price ( I have one and I carry it in the car and instructed the missus on its use should she come across any road rage)

But I will find that info for you and let you know later

The device that fires the 2 projectiles is known as a tyser I do believe. I think that they use compressed air or a cap for propultion. I wonder if the device that you use at work could be modified to fit on the end of a baton like a cattle prod with 2 protruding + and - contacts?

I would say yes there are two conductive parts on the test stick which I assume form the circuit.. will pm you later with more deatils

Just Do What I Do And Knock The C*nts Out With A Left Hook A F*ck The Damage Its Thier Fault

Nice one Qai. Although they have stopped replying to my emails I thought that I would just let them know that I know where they are.
I wrote that I discovered that they were operating from Carcassonne in France and that myself and a coach load of the rugby lads are passing that way later on the year and we would call in and pay a visit. This was their reply.

"Yes its a very nice place. If you are interested in any particular
products
let us know and I will make sure they are in stock.

Look forward to your visit!"

Cheeky bastords. No doubt whatsoever now that its a scam. They would and will get a shock (no pun intended) if I do pay them a visit. Id back a molitoff cocktail against a stun gun anytime.

Oddly enough thats the first place I thought about ordering from. I did email quite a few actually but the majority were relucant about shipping to uk.

Back