Robbing Gits

S

speccy

Ordered a stun gun from here www.guns2u.com on the 10th Dec. They took my money straight away (£90) to be exact. I got no receipt or anything so I emailed them. They asked me for a photostat of either my passport or driving licence. So like a plonk I sent it to them. Claimed they neede it as proof of age. So now they not only have my bank account details but also valid ID. They sent a simple email saying that it was posted on the 12th Dec and could take up to 2 weeks to arrive. Needless to say it has still not arrived and never will. Ive sent countless emails since. They claim that it was posted in a plain unregistered brown envelope. They wont give me any official receipt of posting it. I said that I was going to advertize their scam site on my site. Their reply was
"Don't forget to put on your website that it was a stun gun which is illegal to possess in the uk..."
I replied saying that I was aware of that and was also aware that this was the backbone of their scam on UK residents. I also added that it would take a lot more than one of their stun guns to stop me from strangling the robbing bastards. They have not replied to any of my posts since.
I used a Visa to pay and someone told me that I may be able to claim my money back if goods not delivered. They think that cos a stun gun is illegal over here that they have me by the bollox. I have not broke any laws as I am not in possesion of any such item. Bit tricky this one. Any comments?
Can anyone advise on how to hack their site? PLEASE.

speccy contact visa right away tell them that you have never received the goods they will put a "track back" on the company and will refund your money but get on to them without delay if they ask why you did not report it before tell them that you have several e mails stateing the goods where delayed but then posted on Dec 12th and they said to allow upto 21 to 30 days for delivery

i have looked at their site and they show a union flag and state that they deliver stun guns anywhere in the world take an image of that

Exactly m8, that is part of their scam. They think that the UK lads will take it lying down cos its illegal.
Just been on to credit card crew, they asked for email attatchment regarding all correspondence which I have sent them. Will keep u informed.

Oh dear!!
"They asked me for a photostat of either my passport or driving licence."
in my experience this is standard practice with US retailers - tho not for POA but as a protection against Card fraud.
"Needless to say it has still not arrived and never will."
I'm afraid you are right.
Your package has probably been delayed as it has been intercepted by HM Customs & Excise.
All packages from US must carry a customs declaration describing contents.
It is an offence for the sender to lie about the contents.
Any plain packages without a declaration WILL be opened.
There is always a backlog and it takes a bit of time.

" I have not broke any laws"
Its an offence to attempt to import a dangerous weapon.
27/11/02 A Somerset teenager was jailed for 4 months after a stun gun sent from a retailer in Tucson was intercepted by Customs.

http://www.customs.gov.uk/news/reg-nr-sw-5402.htm

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'm afraid if your stun gun has been delayed then you should consider the possibilty of a visit from the Plod.
Customs & excise dont need a warrant to turn over your gaff either.
Your card issuer is unlikely to refund you if they discover what it is you have used the card for...in fact it is a breach of your agreement to use the card in relation to criminal offences and they are likely to cancel your account!
Whoops!

scamming tw*ts {they should have told you the risk involved "posting it to the uk".

Well I thought that I would have heard something by now if its been intercepted. The credit card guy that I spoke to today did not sound too bothered about what I told him and made no mention about anything illegal or losing my credit card. Personally I dont think that its been sent.
Im well aware of customs rights of entry etc. Dont need a warrant and so on. I used to work on freight at gatwick airport for 2 years and I know how they operate. If plods going to make a call then Id better chop my three plants down then I suppose.

They told me that ID was required for proof of age by the way.

all credit card companys offer you legal protection against fraud and no recieved goods and by the laws which cover you as a consumer then they have to investigate the matter for you, and resolve this situation after all that is why most people now pay using plastic because of the protection you have with that.

don't chop em down, tell em they are tomato plants....

as for that site, cheeky b@st@rds...

i was tempted to buy a stun gun myself, have a look at this site this is the one i was looking at

cant see the problem with one of these for personal protection if i could get my hands on one i would have it too

When you get your money back m8 best have a day trip to france, stun guns openly on offer in most Knife shops along with CS Gas etc, when coming home put it in with the cheese :)

but don't forget to take it out again, before you bite into it LOL

might take a trip over there then actually, was gonna go in summer anyway, take the bikes for a spin out....

Coinsidence, thinking of going over there myself on me zzr1100 in a few weeks.

if you are get me one m8 if you do pm me and i will arrange to give you the money

Big coincidence I was contemplating blasting over on me ZX9 when the weather picks up a bit.Let me know if ya blast over on the bikes I might tag along if its ok.Unless of course I've sold it and bought me ZX10..hehehehe

I have a circuit diagram in my files for a stunner should you need it Speccy, let me know and I will dig it out for you....

I thought it was only an offence to knowingly break the law, 'I know ignorance is no defence' but seeing as the web site had a Union flag that is a bit misleading...

Unless of course you have qualifications in law..

I have bought from this web site and I think some of these are more dangerous than a stunner...

http://www.spytech-uk.com/

regards Taff

have a look at X-Marker Personal Defence Spray

can you believe this bozo actually allowed himself to be sprayed.. guess it takes all sorts lol..

Taff

Thanks Taff. Dig it out if you get chance mate and let me know.
Took a look at that site. Interesting but I wanted the stun gun for self protection without causing any harm. Some of the gadgets on that site kill. A stun gun causes no injury or harm (unless you decide to do a tap dance upon their face once stunned) Silly laws. Dont make sense.

They deal in euros and i looked at the shipping charges

It looks like they operate from France

I am sending them a email to see were they are, if i find anything i will tell youi

Oddly enough i was charged in euros which I thought a bit strange from US.

Back