***Retro's M.A.M.E Machine***

Retro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been working on this machine for a while and it's now up and run.

I'm running mame32,on an old P3,128M,standard graphics card.

A friend bought me the Arcade shell, it was in a bit of disrepair so i spent some time on it filling holes,sanding and a lick of paint.

I have a 21" monitor in there and it works great.

Here are a couple of pics...sorry about the quality.
I will update the pic's very soon.

View attachment 16871

View attachment 16872

Last edited:
It is fully operational, all buttons work and im going to order a marque for the top.

It's currently got round about 4500 games on it 3200 working at the moment.
Classics like Defender,Galaga,galaxian,Pac man,Mr Do,All Street Fighters and more.....Im also playing around with the Laser disk games like Space Ace,Dragons lair and badlands.

Hours of fun.....lol

Retro said:
It is fully operational, all buttons work and im going to order a marque for the top.

It's currently got round about 4500 games on it 3200 working at the moment.
Classics like Defender,Galaga,galaxian,Pac man,Mr Do,All Street Fighters and more.....Im also playing around with the Laser disk games like Space Ace,Dragons lair and badlands.

Hours of fun.....lol

What are you using to play dragons lair?

Thats so cool, how did you get the buttons to work please? just break a keyboard and wire it to the arrow keys???

I bought an old Street fighter arcade machine ages ago, was carrying/dragging it up the stairs on my own and I put my fist through the screen... Never been able to use it and I cant get it back down the stairs been stuck in the back room for 10 years, lol :)

To Play dragons lair I'm using an emulator called Daphne.

All the buttons are wired though a IPAC interface.It's a lot easy than breaking up an old keyboard.

very nice m8 i would love that!:Clap:

thats the dogs bo***x m8 got to have a go at doing one ov them
would look grate next to my frutmachine

Ive been meaning to get round to throwing my old pc into a cab to do the same thing but think i would go the build the cab myself and install an xarcade controller route.

i keep meaning to build a tabletop version, ultimate cool for any living room... :)

Back