Restart after searching for channels

ado82dh

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello all,

I have a question, I just started using a dreambox and i run into a bit of a problem.

I found out that i have bought a clone (shame, I payed to much) and it's having an E-Star ssl84 sim in it. now i need to run OpenPLI 4.0 so i can install Oscam. I have found an image that works, only there is one problem. when i'm searching for channels, the Dreambox shutdowm and restarts it self.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance

hello all,

I have a question, I just started using a dreambox and i run into a bit of a problem.

I found out that i have bought a clone (shame, I payed to much) and it's having an E-Star ssl84 sim in it. now i need to run OpenPLI 4.0 so i can install Oscam. I have found an image that works, only there is one problem. when i'm searching for channels, the Dreambox shutdowm and restarts it self.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance

Could be 2 things corrupt image this will need a reflash or a weak psu that can not supply the extra power needed for scanning.

Could be 2 things corrupt image this will need a reflash or a weak psu that can not supply the extra power needed for scanning.

Thanks for your replay. I think it would be the psu. I ve tried multiple flashes, all do the same. Also tried the one downloaded from here. I'l try repacing the psu. Thanks

hi, changed the PSU today, but now luck. Also get rid of the HDD for power saving.. still nothing. any other options?

thanks in advance.

I found my problem. It;s the tuner... I have a ALPS tuner voor Sattelite. when i stick my Philips tuner DVB-C in, it works fine..

Thanks for the help.

Back