[Req] moshi monsters moshling zoo

Hi

Thank you for trying to help.

I've tried all the roms you suggested, but still get the error 4 message, and the rom won't load.

Is it something I need to do to the software?

I have the R4i Upgrade Revoloution for DS with an 8gb micro sd card in it. I don't know how to tell if this is an original or a clone, I usually get the software from www.r4i-sdhc-com
Not sure if I understand what Wood is, and if I need it or not etc, but I have tried to install a couple of versions of Wood. I've also reformatted the card with the Panasonic Formatter.

Here is a link to the pic of the card I have
Ebay :: P1020446.jpg picture by ellasbundles - Photobucket

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1ST no guarrantee's this will work mate.

I take it your latest firmware is 1.11?

back up all content of your card including firmware and games to a folder on your pc

then reformat your sd card

download this file.

extract it using winrar to somewhere on your pc.

make sure you show hidden files in windows, if you don't know how that is done have a read here

How to see hidden files in Windows

open up the folder you extracted and copy everything in the folder to your sd card.

copy your games to the games folder now on your sd card.

put your card in ds and load it .

search for ttmenu.nds and run that you should now be able to run your game or I hope you can.

If this dont work sorry bud, format your card and load your original firmware and wait for another fix

post the results please

Attachments

• FORMAT CARD.rar
    7 MB · Views: 6
Hi. Thanks again for the help, but still not loading. I have followed the instructions, with the exception of extracting straight to the sd card, not saving to the PC first. This wouldn't make a difference would it?

Try this

format your card again. then extract all contents to your sd card.

then don't make a game folder, just copy your games to the root of the sd card.

if it don't work ??????????????

Attachments

• extract this.rar
    11.1 MB · Views: 7
Try this

format your card again. then extract all contents to your sd card.

then don't make a game folder, just copy your games to the root of the sd card.

if it don't work ??????????????

This time I get a message saying "please upgrade hardware for support latest firmware....." before the r4 menu loads up.

try a 2gb micro sd card as R4's don't usually work with anything bigger..
Thanks for the suggestion, though I've never had a problem with other games, and she has always had the 8g card. This is the first rom in a while that she has asked for though, so perhaps there just wasn't an issue with other roms and their compatibility maybe?

sorry mate then it looks like 1.11c is the latest firmware released for your card.
I'll have another look later. I'm busy at the moment but tbh I can't see it working .
Thanks for helping Shaun. Maybe it's time to get her a new card? What one would you suggest?

Just wanted to post back to say that I got it working today. Just thought I'd give it another try, and found this Download RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update 6.73 - FileTrip which I downloaded and then found that it worked. Needed to use the firmware that I already had on the card, and add the TTmenu etc to it. There are instructions and different options for different cards. Hope this helps someone else too.

Back