Replaylite fix released

mastichick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Just a heads up for people waiting for the fix, just seen it elsewhere fix been released by sunrise so give thanks to him for giving you an early xmas pressie.

Regards

Does anyone know if there is going to be a fix for the original Replay's.

m8's still got one of these and fix would be nice . shame to bin it ,, its been a good box apart from the odd glitchin

Strange that as it dont seem to be updating when I flash the file over...Anyone tried it out yet?

T67 M8ty

You might have to change the Password in the Parental Lock from 0000 to 3333 to unlock the box.

I don't know if this will work as I am not at home at the moment :Drool:

I have tried this Fix and its not autorolling in Dublin, so have put k---s in manually.
Box is working fine
Andy.:Clap:

how to put fix onto replaylite box if there is no post for the null lead?

hi guys how do i put au file onto my m8's replaylite box when there is not a com port on the back. please can someone help me out with this. and he's not to sure on the box or no pc ither

thanks gsim

T67 M8ty

You might have to change the Password in the Parental Lock from 0000 to 3333 to unlock the box.

I don't know if this will work as I am not at home at the moment :Drool:

have u had a chance to check it out ?

m8's still got one of these and fix would be nice . shame to bin it ,, its been a good box apart from the odd glitchin

Yep, it has been a good little box over the years, im reluctant to get rid of it as the parents are using it, and i dont have the cash to buy another box.

Hi

Check what out.

Regards

I don't know if this will work as I am not at home at the moment

Hope the great sunrise will come with a fix for the replay PVR, yes i know the box sucks but i dont wanna get another one

I don't know if this will work as I am not at home at the moment

Hi

Although the box I flashed for a friend the fix didnt work till I flashed about 4 times but eventually started working after a rescan didnt have to change password.

I`d tried b4 that and changing of the password didnt help but on the 4th time of flashing it just started working.

Regards

Hi

Although the box I flashed for a friend the fix didnt work till I flashed about 4 times but eventually started working after a rescan didnt have to change password.

I`d tried b4 that and changing of the password didnt help but on the 4th time of flashing it just started working.

Regards

When you go to Menu....Utility.....Receiver Information.

What does the SW Version Read?????

Apparently theres a problem with the expiry date on this fix,a quote from sunrise,the Koreans dont want us to watch tv this xmas lol.

So what does this mean. Keep waiting for another fix? Or is this one useable in some way?

Back