Replay Box Update 744

Its good to see therer may be a brighter future for you guys with the Replay.. oh, and what about the EPG?? wonder if thats been fixed in this update..

Now.. what about us with the EV2?? wonder if were going to get a nice suprise in the download section any time soon...

Heres hoping..:Cheers: :Cheers:

nkw59 said:
:confused: it hasnt worked for me,put on 744 and removed hard drive and still get 0000 scrambled.free view chanels not jumpy though as before when i had 742 and 738 0n and the scrambled message.ex c&w manchester.

hey m8 i had to flash mine 3 time then do to the parent lock to get it to work now everything is fine

I have flashed 3 boxes with the hard drive in and all are now back up and running fine.

Fermec

replay

Can i put this software on my box and keep the recordings i have made ?

Or do i have t format and loose everything.

cheers

Davey

unreliable1 said:
Can i put this software on my box and keep the recordings i have made ?

Or do i have t format and loose everything.

cheers

Davey
u dont need to format m8

replay

cheers to all who have solved this problem works again ,tw merseyside:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

replay

cheers to all who have solved this problem works again ,didnt need to scan just flashed and off it went tw merseyside:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

replay

just noticed epg is now is now working,its 21.00 now epg till 0830 tomorrow
thanks again

Good Job

Hi all, channels are working now however the box wont read my remote control, it flashes on the box as if its going to do something. but nothing happens! any one else with the same problem.....Ex C & W manchester.

ive reflashed 3 times too. any one no why this is?

Hi pictures back up again, is there a list to identify the channel names from the frequencies,just want to correctly rename all the ppv channels that dont show on the epg.
Cheers Si

Cheers for the update. Flashed it and all came back on, flashed with HDD connected on tw.

Still get glitching, but all I do is pause go for a crap, come back and play, and its fine, as for the epg, I tend to be repettive on what I watch, so I know whats on and when, if I get stuck, I use the Daily star TV page, and its quicker to look at.

Well if u have read my previous posts on the Replay I have given it a good flamin, but Ive never knocked the picture quality, just the support and glitchin have been my pet hate. However I must give credit where its due and sortin this last prob was mighty quick (thanx to whoever) but for some strange reason I hardly have any glitchin now either, anybody else experienced this.

Back