Replay Box Update 744

I found that by disconnecting the hard drive solved the prob, however this also means you would have to format the harddrive before putting it back.

Be careful these boxes are internally fragile.

take a bit of time to get it up and running but now works, not solved the glicthing problem though

elite786 said:
Hi guys, try this update see if it cures the 1800:scrambled problem it worked for me.

PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS HERE!!!!!

thanks

elite786
autoscaning now let u know in a bit m8 ......good job m8

im happy to get channles now but not solved glicting though

elite786 said:
lol funny day, u told me to fix it and i end up getting an update today!

let me know how u get on mate.

elite786
shes up and running m8 top man cheers

and to everyone else stop fooking going on about the glicting l think the box always will but thanxs the elite were up and running again , so big him up lads

cheers again m8 (l dont get glicting anyway lol)

admin sticky this lads is a good one

Hi

As i had the previous image installed on the harddrive, i have flashed the box with hd d/c but need to format the hd now do i do that in windows?

regards
pck

no has to be done in replay box using the function in the menu

cheers nstokes for the reply will do and update on progress

update: works fine cheers mate

Last edited:
:confused: it hasnt worked for me,put on 744 and removed hard drive and still get 0000 scrambled.free view chanels not jumpy though as before when i had 742 and 738 0n and the scrambled message.ex c&w manchester.

Edit :now works and now without booster.if i put booster on it dont.weird :banana:

Last edited:
Hi all channels on now;
I am just pissed because i missed the last 2 hrs of 24 last night

edogg

nkw59 said:
:confused: it hasnt worked for me,put on 744 and removed hard drive and still get 0000 scrambled.free view chanels not jumpy though as before when i had 742 and 738 0n and the scrambled message.ex c&w manchester.
u need to do this m8

hi m8 I am sure this has been covered before but here we go
ON THE REMOTE
(1)press menu
(2)select user installation
(3)parental lock
(4)enter 7777
(5)press exit or if you get access denied press ok then exit
repeat 1 -4 then press red then exit

then 1800 will come up and then it will recode

so when you loaded the new image did you auto scan . is this advised that i do a scan with the new 7.44 image..?

bloodstone1964 said:
so when you loaded the new image did you auto scan . is this advised that i do a scan with the new 7.44 image..?
l did and some new HD ones came up . wonder if that was a problem???

i was only thinking of scanning on the hope that maybe it would help my dreaded egp and the clock reseting its self every few hours did the scan help in any way .

Back