Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Remote Issues

Re: Time shift failed

The Vu remote has been reprogrammed. You need to repgrogramme it. Even if you flash receiver it wont wont work. Changes have been made on remote control.

See this thread for remote issue.
Vu remotes

is the vu remote broken will it lite up when you press a button
the is a app for your smart phone vu vu player you can use as remote control

is the vu remote broken will it lite up when you press a button
the is a app for your smart phone vu vu player you can use as remote control

i use that .Abu put me onto it.

What's the app called ill give that a go had a look on the App Store but a few pop up. Both the genuine and clone remote won't work

Think it may be the remote that's faulty when the led lights up it works but when the led don't it won't work. The clone remote tho led lights up all the time but never works on the box. Tried reprogramming it like said in the thread press 2 and 7 but the led keeps flickering never stays solid

I am reluctant to continue posting in this thread. Thread title has been resolved and current issue should be in new thread.
Anyway, have you tried new batteries?

Start a new thread about flashing issue if you want to attempt it.

I know how to flash it mate forgot to take the solo2 folder out the vu plus folder. The only issue is the remote now which I thinks faulty got to the bottom of the TV remote issue but got to keep it enabled as when the vu remote stops I can use the TV remote until I get the vu sorted. I've contacted the seller waiting for a response

Moved posts into new thread about remote issues

I am reluctant to continue posting in this thread. Thread title has been resolved and current issue should be in new thread.
Anyway, have you tried new batteries?

my sony bravia tv remote works on the solo2
on the sony remote theres a button called sync menu
press that and it syncs to tuner 1

SYNC MENU
Press to display the “BRAVIA” Sync Menu and then select connected HDMI equipment from “HDMI Device Selection”.

o “Control for HDMI” (“BRAVIA” Sync) is only available for the connected Sony equipment that has the “BRAVIA” Sync logo
or is compatible with “Control for HDMI”.

Attachments

• remote.JPG
    remote.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Thanks mate. Glad I'm not the only one who says it works now. I think it's the vu genuine remote that's faulty. It works then stops I have to take the battery cover off fiddle with the batteries then it some times works again. Yes I've tried brand new battery's still the same

Have a look at the battery contacts on the remote, if they look tarnished then give them a wipe with and wait for this ---- kitchen green scourer but make sure it's dry and there's no fairy liquid in it :) Another thing to check is that the battery fits snugly when inserted, if not then try gently tweaking the battery contact springs.

Everything looks fine with the connections. I'm sending it back today hopefully will have a replaced Wednesday/Thursday

Hey guys still waiting for my duo remote to turn up. Thought id get the clone remote working for now. Done the no click trick by davvo in the clone thread but it won't work with my box. Tried the reprogram option but the led won't stay solid any ideas?

my little lad got hold of the vu remote and started pressing loads of button

Kids mate. My daughter does stuff with my phone and other gadgets i have that i didn't know you could do! Oh the joys...they cost you money one way or another but you gotta luv the little sods!

Hey guys still waiting for my duo remote to turn up. Thought id get the clone remote working for now. Done the no click trick by davvo in the clone thread but it won't work with my box. Tried the reprogram option but the led won't stay solid any ideas?

I have the same problem I have contacted the supplier and they suggested returning it to china or they would give me another one free with my next order so I have raised a significantly different from description complaint with paypal as it is a fake remote + box

I have the same problem I have contacted the supplier and they suggested returning it to china or they would give me another one free with my next order so I have raised a significantly different from description complaint with paypal as it is a fake remote + box

That's the only problem with getting stuff from china costs a bomb to send back then wait around for weeks till a new one turns up. Wouldn't PayPal just say send it all back for a refund?

Back