Remake of Timesplitters 2 HD

moosie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

PSM mag UK have published that fact that Free Radical will do a Timesplittesr 2 HD if tehre is enough support for it.

So with this in mind I have setup hxxp://timesplitters2hd.blogspot.com/ . If you remember and love/loved that game and would like to get a nice shiny HD version then please pop onto the site and leave a name or comment to say your up for it. I will then let Free Radical and PSM3 mag know and we will see if we can get something cool done.

Cheers

Moose

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Doesn't Timesplitters 2 already exist?!

I'm sure I had it for my PS2, I enjoyed them but wasn't blown away with them.

Oh and is this soley for the PS3?

mxwizard

Inactive User
Reaction score
Doesn't Timesplitters 2 already exist?!

I'm sure I had it for my PS2, I enjoyed them but wasn't blown away with them.

Oh and is this soley for the PS3?

Yes mate...timesplitters 2 does already exist on the Ps2 platform.... judging from the title though I'm guessing that they're considering a remake with HD graphics ;) Also as moosie has placed a link in the 360 newbies section I'm guessing that they may be considering a multi-platform release...if they do bother at all ofcourse :)

moosie

Inactive User
Reaction score
TS 1, 2 and 3 where last gen titles (3 was even on Gamecube and Xbox too) on the PS2. From what I hear this is not specific to the PSN I think it is just sometinh they could do easily (chuck the Haze engine at it and off you go :) ) so would be ace to have it as a stop gap before TS4.

if you have never played Timesplitters multiplayer then I can best describe it as if you compare playing Gran Turismo to Burnout.. It's jsut totally nuts and fast as shite!!

cheers

moose

TEST