Released Commando-12-DM500S Neutrino

Are you sure? I've just flashed C12 back on, and sent CCcam to var/bin then set it chmod 755 attributes, then rebooted.

The Blue button Softcam Menu has no CCcam in there. Like I said back in post #10, the cam(s) MUST go into var/bin/emu else the Softcam menu in C12 will not 'find' it/them!!

Either you're referring to a totally different image here, or you are waffling.

Cheers- AL :)
my mistake. /var/bin/emu is where it is.

blue/extras menu/softcam menu, select mgcamd

its working so dont know what else to say.

doesn't work for me i've switched back to pli as i'm not using cccam at the moment even adding the lib file didn't work.

thebigman

nice one commando team...i was fan of this image on my dbox.

...how do i go about scanning on another sat other than 28.2?
i transferred across satellites.xml but can't seem to change to a different sat for scanning!

any suggestions

you need to add satellites.xml for motor or multi lnb

just added one to mine and it enables the menu to select other sats.

Could you possibly post the satellites.xml you found in the image, and the satellites.xml you added to fix the issue with more details so feedback can help for future please?

yep, added the xml and can scan different sats now. only problem is keeping/storing channels before scanning next sat...any ideas?

Could you possibly post the satellites.xml you found in the image, and the satellites.xml you added to fix the issue with more details so feedback can help for future please?

you can generate one with sats you want from here satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator

ive attached both xml,s
one was from 800 i only tried it to see if it was xml prob.

Slightly of the subject, have any of you guys noticed the picture is slightly hazy (CRT TV) with Commando, compared to the pli image?

Thanks, I will look into this.

To answer another point, the satellites.xml in the image was based on the xml generator with a few edits. But thanks to this feedback, hopefully it will be improved for future.

I guess Satellite is new for the Commando Image guys, so feedback can only help for future releases.

Cheers

ive attached both xml,s
one was from 800 i only tried it to see if it was xml prob.

OK, I'm confused, I just downloaded Commando from the origional post in this thread, and the satellites.xml in the image is not the one I expected to see.

I have attatched to this reply what I think should have been included, could some of you try it and let me know please if it works for you please?

As always, test at your own risk, no warrenty etc!

Thanks

that xml is now the multi sat version in the menu.

I think you'll find the satellites.xml n the release is just the latest 28.2E one, and is located in /var/etc

Just overwrite this with your own multi-Sats version if you need to. We didn't see much point in using the default 241kb tuxbox default 'world-wide' one in root, so symlinked satellites.xml out from /share/tuxbox/ and /share/tuxbox/enigma to /var/etc - so the user can get at it!

The one that should have been in the image is the one I posted above from our svn which isn't a standard tux one.

I think you'll find the satellites.xml n the release is just the latest 28.2E one, and is located in /var/etc

Just overwrite this with your own multi-Sats version if you need to. We didn't see much point in using the default 241kb tuxbox default 'world-wide' one in root, so symlinked satellites.xml out from /share/tuxbox/ and /share/tuxbox/enigma to /var/etc - so the user can get at it!

would this work on a TM500s or even a TM600

just loaded it on my DM500 looks realy good reminds me of my dbox, realy miss that box!!

i love this image takes me back to my dbox but i'm gutted i cant seem to sort my motor out surely you have to enter your long and latt and cant find it anywhere

i love this image takes me back to my dbox but i'm gutted i cant seem to sort my motor out surely you have to enter your long and latt and cant find it anywhere

Entering your long and lat is for Usals, at the moment Usals is only supported in Enigma for dm500, you will have to use the manual dish setup for now in Neutrino.

It is hoped that usals will be added in future.

@ PaphosAL cant get no mgcamd versions to work, been going @ it all day... must be something esle needed... Help!!!

Back