Released Commando-12-DM500S Neutrino

renwich

Inactive User
Reaction score
Released Commando-12-DM500S Neutrino

At last a Commando Image for the DM500s

Commando 12 neutrino for the Dreambox 500s

compiled from the UKCVS.org svn which includes fixes to the following

Scan Defaults to 28.2e, if you select another Sat it will save that as the last sat

This image does not include any Cable support as UK cable is dead, but does fully support most of the normal Satellite requirements, including CCCam

as usual NO CAMS, KEYS, ROMS included by default

pop CCcam into /var/bim/emu. select blue > extras menu > softcam menu, from there you can start the cam

( needs to be named "CCcam" )

all us neutrino users need now is for Lrazier to finish off the EPG hes working on

With Thanks to all the guy's at ukcvs.org forum including special thanks to Lraizer, Phaprosal, Satsearching, Scruff, and other members of the ukcvs forum

and to the Tuxbox boys for the work they have put into porting Neutrino to this fun box, (shame they seem to not continue development of this, or answer questions anymore)

THE PASSWORD is commando

This image is by default aimed at UK users, but a simple addition of other languages locals files will enable other languages

yWeb and Tuxbox Commander are included, as is AutoFS (CIFS mount tested) and Streaming. And some Games, for fun. Despite all that lot in r/o SquashFS root, the writeable JFFS2 /var parition is an eye-watering 4.125mb in size, giving an initial Free Space of around 3.8mb!!

download from here

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry what was that password again, lol:silly: i'm sure it will be as good as all the Dbox images.:Cry: I miss my Dbox :nopity:

thebigman

Nice one.

Shame I just got a tm800hd, I will be putting this on my brothers box.

Nice to see a commando dm500 official image and nice to see the svn being started, sharing is what it is all about.

:WORSHIP:

Is there a coverter for Engima to Neutrino for the service * boq files please?

Thanks

hope i can ask this,how do you add mgcamd to this image and where do you put files, tried the usual, /var/keys with mg.cfg etc, mgcamd in var/bin, help please if allowed. works fine on enigma images.

*sorted*

hadnt added cccam.cfg

Last edited:
Is there a coverter for Engima to Neutrino for the service * boq files please?

Thanks

yes use Bouquet Wizard it converts services & bouquets to any format with a bit of messing about with settings but it will convert, i got it with a link from Bod (thanks) but cant see it now, maybe somene has another link the could post

Thanks for another release feels like those halcyon days once again!

yes use Bouquet Wizard it converts services & bouquets to any format with a bit of messing about with settings but it will convert, i got it with a link from Bod (thanks) but cant see it now, maybe somene has another link the could post

Thanks m8, have tried this but can get the bouquet to show up but there is no channels in the bouquet, doh!

hope i can ask this,how do you add mgcamd to this image and where do you put files, tried the usual, /var/keys with mg.cfg etc, mgcamd in var/bin, help please if allowed. works fine on enigma images.

*sorted*

hadnt added cccam.cfg

There is no /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7 in this image, as we discovered that CCcam doesn't need it. Are you saying that mgcamd doesn't need it either?

Cam(s) must live in /var/bin/emu in order for the blue button Softcam menu to find it / them.

Cheers- AL :)

Thanks m8, have tried this but can get the bouquet to show up but there is no channels in the bouquet, doh!

hi m8
i converted them via bouquett wizard this way.
1]import your enigma services from desktop or wher ever you have them and then export them back as nuetrino services and bouquets (i created a new folder on my desktop for this),

2]then start up your ftp programe and transfer them to var/tuxbox/config/zapit/
this is a long way but it worked for me hope this helps.
thanks Team Commando for all the work put into this image :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
cheers johny48

CCcam works with this image but could not get mgcamd to work.

i have mgcamd 1.35a working without lib file, just needed to put cccam.cfg in var/keys and the usual stuff.

great image,works great, hopefully get the epg sorted soon.

i have mgcamd 1.35a working without lib file, just needed to put cccam.cfg in var/keys and the usual stuff.

great image,works great, hopefully get the epg sorted soon.

I can't get mgcamd to work tried several versions. Tried installing lib file in var/lib chmod755 as suggested by PaphosAL and also renaming lib file.

I don't understand when you say you just needed to put in cccam.cfg. Mgcamd does not use cccam.cfg, it uses mg_cfg. Are you sure you are not running cccam.

ive only got mgcamd in var/bin and have it selected with blue button. try it.

Are you sure? I've just flashed C12 back on, and sent CCcam to var/bin then set it chmod 755 attributes, then rebooted.

The Blue button Softcam Menu has no CCcam in there. Like I said back in post #10, the cam(s) MUST go into var/bin/emu else the Softcam menu in C12 will not 'find' it/them!!

Either you're referring to a totally different image here, or you are waffling.

Cheers- AL :)

nice one commando team...i was fan of this image on my dbox.

...how do i go about scanning on another sat other than 28.2?
i transferred across satellites.xml but can't seem to change to a different sat for scanning!

any suggestions

You shouldn't need to put in a different satellites.xml.

Just select a different satellite in the scan menu, select fast scan and then save.

Then go and scan. However, not sure if the motor menu actually works?

nice one commando team...i was fan of this image on my dbox.

...how do i go about scanning on another sat other than 28.2?
i transferred across satellites.xml but can't seem to change to a different sat for scanning!

any suggestions

You shouldn't need to put in a different satellites.xml.

Just select a different satellite in the scan menu, select fast scan and then save.

Then go and scan. However, not sure if the motor menu actually works?

thats what i thought but i can't select or change to a different satellite, stays on astra 28.2....
unless theres another button i need to press on the remote to change?!

Last edited:
Back