refurbished dual core laptop £199.

Nice find mate think ill bookmark the page just incase they come back in stock in the next couple of weeks ,Looking for one for my dad

Hi

Damm thats a good find. Will keep checking to see if it comes back in stock.

Thanks

Nice shame most of them are poo Ei systems they suck well bad saying that so do DSG cover plans from the likes of Pc World and Currys Dixion wouldnt want cover plan but links handy little girl wants either a Wii or a laptop for her birthday so might be the trick :) :Clap:

Good enough for internet use and word processing, watching movies and listening to music, oh and downloading stuff from the internet etc, add a stick of 1gb ram in there and it will be decent enough to run most apps.

I run a Celeron M430 on my laptop with 1gb of ram and have never had a problem with anything, the kids even play World of Warcraft on the X1050 graphics which is pants but it plays it, lol.

I have no idea what graphics chipset is int his but that will be irrelivant to 99% of users, it does have a very nice sized 80gb hard drive which is a mega plus point for a sub £200 laptop and with it's small but perfectly viewable 13" screen it is quite portable also. Battery life is a bit naff but what do you want for £200.

All in all this is a great buy, much better than those stupid Asus EEE laptops that are being released.

Oh and it has built in wireless also which is a great plus point.

As for build quality, well you will find out when you get one as I have no idea.

Back