received my dreambox now what

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
pm just sent m8 i was just having a surf lol

ya right about that k-net mate dont ya just love digi world

LittleJohn said:
not getting on very well mate :mad: i just carnt figure out how to conect the box to my pc ive got a 9 pin com lead(female ends) and an ethernet lead .any one fancy doing a dummies guide how to conect a box lol its got my head battered this

cheers guys again :Cheers:

@littlejohn you dont mention nowt about crossover cable are you using a crossover or just a standard ethernet lead?

:BLOBBY:

leefield said:
@littlejohn you dont mention nowt about crossover cable are you using a crossover or just a standard ethernet lead?

:BLOBBY:

just a standard ethernet lead m8 is that no good like

:Cheers:

time for me get one of these i used to te sat world but cable would be nice to: shocked2

@littlejohn no ethernet lead is no good you need a cross over lead to use flash wizard pro or ftp method

emu help

i tried using gemini v 2.4 with evod...........and i'm getting an error saying evo cam can't decode.........what can i do?.........i'm getting the channels but no picture with a different image when i try to watch a channel i get a message saying something about it being scrambled........what can i do i NEED TV

ive just sent away for a cross over lead when it comes guys ill give ya a shout

r_rawlins said:
i tried using gemini v 2.4 with evod...........and i'm getting an error saying evo cam can't decode.........what can i do?.........i'm getting the channels but no picture with a different image when i try to watch a channel i get a message saying something about it being scrambled........what can i do i NEED TV

Try reflashing the image and looking around the excellent DW forums...

Back