re virgin update

tacapall

Member +
Reaction score
Hi all
One of my boxes updated to virgin I was using an atmega card but now I cant get any channels just the freeview ones Ive tried a titanium2 card and it just gives a message saying the card may be dislodged has anyone any idea whats up? I know the boxkey and ird are okay. ! thanks

Hi mate, I had the same problem before. I mentioned in some of the other thread but no one has come with the explanation yet. 2 of my mate's boxes got stuck in tune after the virgin update aswell. I hope someone will be able to advice us how to cure these boxes. mp101216

Hi all
One of my boxes updated to virgin I was using an atmega card but now I cant get any channels just the freeview ones Ive tried a titanium2 card and it just gives a message saying the card may be dislodged has anyone any idea whats up? I know the boxkey and ird are okay. ! thanks

press ok and let box update
if not reboot box m8

had one of my friends phoning me about this as well just but a fun card in with version 3 flash and all channels came back on.to use the tit2 card i think you have to use the tier thread and create ur own rom image

How do i reboot the box m8

it seems i cant get any channels apart from 1,2,3,4 and i a using fun 4

do i need a new card???

How do i reboot the box m8

it seems i cant get any channels apart from 1,2,3,4 and i a using fun 4

do i need a new card???

HiYa,

To Reboot Turn Power Off, Then Back On see what you get from there?

You may have to reprogramme your card.

Cheers satch i am using usb phoenix can i use the fun 4 that was already in and reprogramme using crypthex v3 and create the ntlbin file with my ird and bk in nagra edit

Cheers satch i am using usb phoenix can i use the fun 4 that was already in and reprogramme using crypthex v3 and create the ntlbin file with my ird and bk in nagra edit

HiYa,

Yes M8 that sounds good to me, what probs you having is it you are only getting FTA which should include a few others?

Delete card every time you reprogram it and are you putting the files in the right places when programed.

May help mate

Back