Re: SKY UK Skin + Cool Tv Guide

Cheers guys I got this working although i had to unpack the ipk file and tpf the files over nut all up and running

many thanks again

how do you uninstall a skin so you can go back to a previous version eg remove v0.7 so you can install v0.5?

how do you uninstall a skin so you can go back to a previous version eg remove v0.7 so you can install v0.5?

Is the previous skin or any other skin not there to select and start ?

If so start another skin then FTP in to /usr/share/enigma2 and delete the v0.7 named skin

Do dont do this if you have no other skin to start as it could possibly put your box in a boot loop.

i sorted it out thanks for your help all i was trying to do was get now and next to work for some reason it doesnt work ive tried v5 v6 v7 with no success im on nbox hyperon v4 and it doesnt work any ideas

i sorted it out thanks for your help all i was trying to do was get now and next to work for some reason it doesnt work ive tried v5 v6 v7 with no success im on nbox hyperon v4 and it doesnt work any ideas
ive checked the files of sky hd and found converter and renderer files are py files but all files on my box that are in the same folders are pyo files i wonder if that has something to do with it,hopefully some one out there know i'd be gratefull if some one could help me.cheers

Are there any Skins similar to suit a DM800SE on Openpli 2.1? Ive loaded this skin but the info bars dont render correctly even though they appear ok on the e2skinner2. Was wondering could I mod for my box.

does the ipk not install all graphics needed then? I thought the later versions did, do i still need the files from post 1 I'm guessing then?
@jamesyboyjim I have the same issue, can you advise how to remedy please? I have the secondinfobar.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@jamesyboyjim I have the same issue, can you advise how to remedy please? I have the secondinfobar.png

I gave up with it mate, so never did try to get it working properly, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have since been using openatv mate, really nice looking image from the off.

Back