Re: SKY UK Skin + Cool Tv Guide

Would this work on blackhole image 2.1.1 on Vu+Duo2?

Works great on my duo with openvix so I'd guess it'll work on black hole as well

Nope not compatible with BH 2.1.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I am digging up an old thread but would this work on a Vu Solo SE box, and how would I install it using the dream box application? Or any other sky looking skins for the Vu?

It should work on your box transfer by ftp.

Transfer the IPK and install via the images software manager or telnet.

Im sure there are later versions of this skin though. Maybe take a look in the downloads.

Thanks for the reply, Ferret.

So on DreamboxEdit, I would just go on ftp, load the files and press send to dreambox? What is images software manager/telnet?

Can't seem to find a recent version, although I maybe looking in the wrong place

Thanks for the reply, Ferret.

So on DreamboxEdit, I would just go on ftp, load the files and press send to dreambox? What is images software manager/telnet?

Can't seem to find a recent version, although I maybe looking in the wrong place

What image do you use.

Software manager is just that a software manager for updates and installing that kind of thing.

Sorry, I have no clue what that means. I have a Vu Solo + box, I use DreamBoxEdit for it and that's the only program I have. I wanted to put this skin on it, but not sure how?

Just put the folder into the skins folder (not sure the exact location but check the first post) and then on the box go to settings and skins and select the sky one :)

ahh okay, will give that a try, thanks. However can't seem to download it?

says this

redsfan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Digital World has a 5 post minimum before you can download, If you really can't wait we offer a fantastic subscription service that will allow you to download as much as you want WHEN YOU WANT!
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

You might not have 5 *useful* posts and that could be why?

can you use these skins on the f5s box I have a iron man skin but want something different

You do not have a E2 box..as was pointed out to you in other threads...check the F5 section

does anyone have the one with the sky logo or can point me in the right direction and i'm sorry if i'm needing to be spoon fed lol

does anyone have the one with the sky logo or can point me in the right direction and i'm sorry if i'm needing to be spoon fed lol

Have a look in downloads..sky skin by rossi2000

Looks awesome, can someone help a noob out with initial install of Hyperion to nand as I have no idea where to start.

this skin looks awsome, I have frankensky skin on my dreambox 800 se this looks miles better does anyone know if this is dreambox compatable?

thanks in advance

Back