CD & DVD re mpeg 2

MARLIN

Inactive User
Reaction score
just started using rempeg2 just ripped phantom menace with smartripper and gone into rempeg opend the file up to get m2v file but there is 2 one 2.44 gig one 2.33 gig not sure wich one to choose as in the tutorial ive got it only showes one ? ripped goldmember the other day and that had 2 only picked one then did the film ok but missing the end of the movie could that bee because i only chose one then ? any help on the matter would be of great help :( :confused: :(

Try doing them seperate. Sounds like disk1 and disk 2. You wont get the lot on one vcd.

sorry m8 not doing a vcd puting it on dvd - r if i do one file only seems to miss the end of the movie of :( :(

the files r vobs m8 u need the 2 in

I had the same problem on Blade 2, see the reply to my post labbeled HELP a couple of days ago. Speccy provided programmes to join the 2 m2v files up.

Hope this helps

Fletcher

thanks fletcher just down loaded the program going to give it a go cant seem to get the m2v files in as it comes up with the following files are invalid read the tutorial on the programe but it still wont let me put the files in ? let us know if you got it working if you dont mind ps is there a crack for it :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

why you,vce got 2 m2v files is becuse in the smartripper programme you've got in setting apart where it tells you how big the files you are creating if you set that to 6000 its ok then but i'll give you a tip phantom menace has a weird protectin when ripped. i use dvd2one this works every time got o there web site and download this does everthing for you make sure you read the how to files !!!

www.dvd2one.com

thanks for the info m8 give it a go but sometimes i think is it worth it

Back