raw dumper for wii

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys another question for you ! can anybody show me where to find the rapid share file sharing link for the wii rawdumper thank you any help is appreciated

what are you wanting to do? rip games?

what are you wanting to do? rip games?

ive been looking about at things and noticed the raw dumper its a programme that you can download put on the sd card and run it on homebrew so i can back up my wii games -burn them onto disc and just play the copies..

best way to go is usb harddrive m8,
newer wii's cant play dvd backups.
how old is you wii?

you would need a big sd card to save the iso on before burning to disk.

you could use config usb loader on an sd card to backup the games to wbfs format, files would be smaller
then use usb wii backup manager to convert to iso and then use maybe imageburn to burn the backup.

or even easier would be to download th iso and burn to disk with imageburn or summit similer

best way to go is usb harddrive m8,
newer wii's cant play dvd backups.
how old is you wii?

you would need a big sd card to save the iso on before burning to disk.

you could use config usb loader on an sd card to backup the games to wbfs format, files would be smaller
then use usb wii backup manager to convert to iso and then use maybe imageburn to burn the backup.

or even easier would be to download th iso and burn to disk with imageburn or summit similer

after ye mentioned the usb hard drive m8 the rest sounded similar to the raw dumper process programme onto sd then into wii then the software can be transferred by wireless connection to ye computer where you copy then burn with the imgburn! i havent a clue how old it is it was the 4.2 version , couple of years maybe or more m8...

i'm not sure a 4.2 wii will play dvd backups m8.

wii changed the dvd drives in 2010, any wii bought after then cannot play dvd backups...

you can check here :)

Last edited:
Ive downloaded games and burned them using imgburn from btjunkie and piratebay and they have played fine using the neo gamer loader....!

Wen put homebrew on would that have taken it up to 4.2 cos we bought the wii before 2010 m8 ....cheers for all the advice

you must have one of older wii's then
sent you a pm. :)

Back