Rat's Channels With Motorised?

Malcolm-X

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any motorised settings with Rat's UK Channels?

Regards

Ps. Enigma 2 required if possible.

Im sure there is a setting in DreamBoxEdit that allows bouquets to merge mate

so you could merge mine into a motorised list and delete the other 28.2 section :)

Im sure there is a setting in DreamBoxEdit that allows bouquets to merge mate

so you could merge mine into a motorised list and delete the other 28.2 section :)

There is m8 :)
Load up a motorized list in dbedit and then import Rats list into it

This seems a good option.
I get an error "C is not a merge integer...." when I try and import Rats list.
Anything I should be unchecking prior to the import????

At the moment I find catseye the most
Up to date motor list.
Catseyes does not seem to work right for me.
Relative newbie with the Duo.

Have edited latest Catseyes bouquet to remove all the BBC/ITV duplication before sending back to the box.
This seems to work fine.

Running Duo with USALS on the dodgy BH 1.7.6, and want to also look at some of the other channels on 19.2, Hotbird etc. particularly sports channels

In the Catseye Bouquet in DBE I can see the channels listed, but when I push the bouquet to the box only some of the foreign channels are listed. Most of the favourites lists apart from those on 28.2 and 19.2 are empty/missing.

Have I done something wrong here??

To put you in the picture, not up to the point of setting up CAMs or sealions (sorry to mention) so just looking to setup FTA Euro channels. If there is a better bouquet list for this that works - then please let me know.

Catseyes does not seem to work right for me.
Relative newbie with the Duo.

Have edited latest Catseyes bouquet to remove all the BBC/ITV duplication before sending back to the box.
This seems to work fine.

unning Duo with USALS on the dodgy BH 1.7.6, and want to also look at some of the other channels on 19.2, Hotbird etc. particularly sports channels

In the Catseye Bouquet in DBE I can see the channels listed, but when I push the bouquet to the box only some of the foreign channels are listed. Most of the favourites lists apart from those on 28.2 and 19.2 are empty/missing.

Have I done something wrong here??

To put you in the picture, not up to the point of setting up CAMs or sealions (sorry to mention) so just looking to setup FTA Euro channels. If there is a better bouquet list for this that works - then please let me know.

i use @catseye settings on my uno and on my duo before that without any problems... i just download it straight off the blackhole server. ive just checked the favourites on 42/28/19/16/13/9/7/5/1/7/30 and they all showed up fine.... im using B.H. 1.7.6 but i dont have TSpanel installed. regards mdt

Back