Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
was thinking maybe that was reason no biggie

I've let @Mick know :)

Out and about, On the phone

Hello
picon updater is now working but channel updater server problem or something?
wget: server returned error: HTPP/1.1 404 not found ...
unzip: can't open /tmp/rats.zip[ .zip]

Not complaining, just trying to help :)

Yep, same for me.

wget: server returned error: HTPP/1.1 404 not found ...

Looks like the satelliteworldz domain has gone down (hopefully temporarily).

The site is down I think it's where mick turned the forums off last night

Out and about, On the phone

^^^^ :) will be back up soon

I know mate, hopefully @Mick will turn it back on soon after a few more checks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
have we got any idea when the site will be back up and running as I get error 404 when trying to update both picons and channel list

Im hoping tonight :) if not over the weekend for sure :)

:pulse: Rat's Bouquets and Picons Server Back Online :pulse:
:)

hey can anyone help.im using a tm nano running openpl i wanted to install rats bouquets latest plugin so i FTP the ipk to tmp folder Press Blue
Software Management Install Local Extention Memory /TMP
. went into menu then loaded the pulgin and rebooted the box but it stays on the openpl picture screen and will not do any thing else.

remove plugin from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

maybe space is full on your box ?

hey can anyone help.im using a tm nano running openpl i wanted to install rats bouquets latest plugin so i FTP the ipk to tmp folder Press Blue
Software Management Install Local Extention Memory /TMP
. went into menu then loaded the pulgin and rebooted the box but it stays on the openpl picture screen and will not do any thing else.

Hello
putsy1k

you need to either scan 28.2e or a far faster way is to go though plugins and into download plugins and load a fix 28.2e channel list, it dont mater if its out of date, load it and then restart gui/box then go onto say bbc1 then load rats list and all will be upto date and working as it should, with the nano you need a channel list or sat san done for rats plgin to work when you first use it.
Hope this helps :)

I was trying to sort out my EPG and have inadvertently screwed up my rats bouquet :Mad2:

Its not showing up at all, and Im back to having a load of sports HD channels that dont work, no Setanta etc.

Ive reinstalled the rat_bouquets_latest.ipk into the tmp folder and installed it from the 'install local extension' page, but when i open the plugin I get the following messages;

1. Could not update the plugin with opkg - trying alt method /usr/script/rat_plugin_update.sh: ipkg: not found
Success now moving on

2. connecting to satelliteworldz
download complete
unzip: invalid zip magic 0A0D0A0D

Any ideas what I've done wrong?

cheers

Ah no problem, I was convinced it was me messing about with settings

cheers anyway, best bouquet out there :Cheers:

Hi Rat,
is your server still down for the bouquets? I installed your latest updated 4/1/15 using dreambox edit and your zipped file, but i have tried a couple of boxes dm800hdSE using your plugin and it fails, unable to connect to the server? Anyway thanks for the zipped file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back