Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost BT Sport 1 and 2 as well as History, run the Rats updater and still just a black screen

Is this the one in the Enigma2 folder? Where would you find the new frequency?

Thanks.

Also got an issue with MTV, the sound appears to be coming from one MTV channel only, no matter which MTV channel you are viewing. Any ideas for a fix anyone?

Also got an issue with MTV, the sound appears to be coming from one MTV channel only, no matter which MTV channel you are viewing. Any ideas for a fix anyone?

Which box are you using? You can change the audio via the audio button on the remote control to english

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

Not picking up bt sport hd 1,2 on the bouquet update plugin you will have to move manually untill rats has an update

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Not picking up bt sport hd 1,2 on the bouquet update plugin you will have to move manually untill rats has an update

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

That's more likely the reason then mine tbh
As I don't use Rats bouquets I had forgotten its not automatic, he needs to manually update it first :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys I didnt realise there was a change
I will get this done this evening or first thing in the morning

had work today

had work today

Thanks rat....ESPN HD is the same :D

had work today
rat appreciate all your hard work mate

thank you

Which box are you using? You can change the audio via the audio button on the remote control to english

Thanks for the reply. Its a vu+. MTV has the right sound change to another MTV channel and its the same soundtrack as MTV. Same on all of the different MTV channels.

Thanks rat. Much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. Its a vu+. MTV has the right sound change to another MTV channel and its the same soundtrack as MTV. Same on all of the different MTV channels.

On the channel change the audio to english via the audio button on your remote.

If your using vix image you can set this up so the audio is correct in menu> setup> system> auto language selection and set the following:

Set audio language selection 1 to english

Prefer AC3 track to yes

Prefer audio track stored by service to no

Not sure about other images but probably the same principle.

Thanks shall give it a try. Its a black hole image but as you say the principal should be the same

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

His satellite.XML file might need updating for the frequency change

Sent from my N003 using Tapatalk

There is a quick way to update your own xml file without having to ftp to your box which is to run auto bouquets if it is installed on your box and then run rats bouquets afterwards.

There is a quick way to update your own xml file without having to ftp to your box which is to run auto bouquets if it is installed on your box and then run rats bouquets afterwards.

So not such a quick way if you don't have auto bouquets installed ;)

It still wouldn't help anyway as once you run Rats bouquets it will just overwrite what's there :)

So not such a quick way if you don't have auto bouquets installed ;)

It still wouldn't help anyway as once you run Rats bouquets it will just overwrite what's there :)

Most E2images have ABM built in now anyway so it would be fairly easy,,anyway i am not taking away the fact that rats plugin is superb because it is and i also use it.

I also was not aware the plugin updated the satellite.xml file so unless this is something new i had a bizarre problem with the plugin the last time baby tv moved frequencys and rats bouquets editor would not update the channels at the time,even a manual scan would not bring it in which led me to believe the xml file was outdated but after running abm the plugin again worked?

When you run rats plugin, it is the same as using Dreamboxedit and transferring settings to the receiver. Instead of using the files of on your PC, you are using the ones on Rat's site. These contain a satellite.xml.

Lraizer's and the OE plugins do not touch or use the satellite.xml.

Most E2images have ABM built in now anyway so it would be fairly easy,,

Only OE-Alliance images have it built in as standard as far as I'm aware m8

anyway i am not taking away the fact that rats plugin is superb because it is and i also use it.

I also was not aware the plugin updated the satellite.xml file so unless this is something new i had a bizarre problem with the plugin the last time baby tv moved frequencys and rats bouquets editor would not update the channels at the time,even a manual scan would not bring it in which led me to believe the xml file was outdated but after running abm the plugin again worked?

If you upload or update Rats Bouquets it will overwrite what is already there,it doesn't update the satellite.xml unless Rat has updated his,it just overwrites whats already there,

and I realised you were not slating Rats Bouquets,it never entered my head tbh,I was just answering your post :)

Thanks. This has worked a treat

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back