Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Just to add my 2pence.. Just downloaded todays Rats list, all working good on my clone solo2 (use DBE), popped to my mates to do his box's and both lost ITV's & BBC's and loads of other Entertainment (movies worked though lol) again using DBE.. So I tried yesterdays list and that was the same, tried the 18th June and different ones wouldnt work..

Had to go back to 13th May to get everything back on minus the movies?? The only difference on our solo 2's are his is new sunray running blackhole and mines old Lonrisun running openvix?

Why would it work ok on mine and not on his 2 box's ( other box is a dm800se clone)

Care to share :)

lol its a secret ;)

nah I went back to a old bouquet file before I changed all FEC to 0 (auto)
transferred all the new stuff from today over to the old one, transferred to receiver now doing a network scan and clear out old dead channels

hopefully this will work :dance:

Just checked and on Vix anyhow, satellites.xml file in "/etc/enigma2" (if it exists) will have priority over the one in tuxbox. If one in "/etc/enigma2" is deleted then Vix will resort to one in tuxbox.

Not sure if other images apply this same logic :)

/etc/enigma2 is where the bouquets are stored and when I make the bouquets the new .xml is always there when I check via ftp

/etc/tuxbox the new sat.xml is not always the new one so I tend to ftp this myself just for peace of mind for me as I make the bouquets
probably dont need to but I feel better knowing its there lol

Thank you so much pallys for your help.i still could not get Rats working (invalid zip magic error)but i did get AutoBouquets to work but the files do appear to be rather old,i was wondering if they were the latest available do you know?

un zip it with 7zip and ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins
reboot box and got plugins

:)

Ill finish this off tomorrow so should be fixed and updated tomorrow (fingers crossed)

THANKS(that's a big one).....worked a treat,can i presume the same method can be used to install all .ipk files?.....I have been on the game console modding scene along with the ios scene and this is my first venture into such devices but i'm hoping to learn as much as possible so i can contribute to this scene.
un zip it with 7zip and ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins
reboot box and got plugins

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back