Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

Re: Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

try a network scan

uk racing premier sports setanta sports all change grenquency today

Im on it now
There are loads :(

will finish off tomorrow, tbh its the picons that take the longest time

I just downloaded the new bouquets but after I transferred them, it says tuner failed for all my channells, What settings would I put for my tuner configuration.
This is what I am have atm.
When I do automatic scan, it scans no channells either.

Attachments

• 20150719_182818.jpg
    20150719_182818.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 20150719_182909.jpg
    20150719_182909.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Do a manual scan, network

what are the settings for the manual scan, if you don't mind telling me. As I got this box set up by a tech, 2 years ago and I would always just scan through automatic.

You might want to start a new thread in the section of your receiver mate :)
As it's not really a bouquet problem as such

OK I see you have a dreambox from your pictures above :)

Menu
Setup
Service Searching
Manual Scan
Type Of Scan set to Single Satellite
Satellite set to 28.2E
Network Scan YES
Press OK

20 minutes or so later when finished all channels should show in Bouquets

I wasnt being funny mate about starting a new thread, it's just things go off track so easily and before you know it its not a thread about Bouquets anymore lol ;)

Just let you know noor tv ptc punjabi few others gone i done a manual freq all fine now

Is ITV2HD, ITV2HD, ITV2HD And ENCORE HD working for you guys using Rat's Bouquet

Cool cheers @alimac

Anyone missing any channels due to moving satellite ? Ive been doing scans so will not notice lol

Last edited by a moderator:
hey matey, ive installed the updated version of your bouquet app. now i rember when sly sports moved we got a tuned failed. ive got that again, and i cant remember how it was fixed. it was something to do with fec. however i rember it being updated in your app. any advice would be great pal.

FEC should be fine now on new bouquets mate as Ive gone back to the original way :)
try a network scan :)

Tried that matey. When I download your bouquets on the app. It's the way that sky sports went ages ago. I'll dig about better tmrw and check the fec settings.

still tuned failed! wierd. scanned and the sky sports channels affected greyed out. so i done the app, then the channels came back in but still tune failed. am lost.

You are better off checking if you can get a signal lock on the relevant transponder.

(Sorry, not near receiver so can't post details)

Back