Rats Bouquet - What channnel for the haye fight tonight ?

you more than welcome mate and I'm glad you liked the way I have set them out :)

I used DreamBoxEdit to make them and within that software you can create markers, folders etc and name them :) its not that hard to use tbh mate but very time consuming starting from scratch

as for the box office channels they are all data channels, again in DBE you can select data only, radio, etc etc then find and sort from there again time consuming lol

I just sat there clicking and playing seeing what did and didn't work for me and tinkered with it more over the year Ive been doing it
:)

Gotcha. So with regards to the PPV, do you think I got lucky, or do you think my host paid for it?

I don't want to start from scratch, but would be nice to re-organise what's already there to suit my needs. I should be able to import your bouquet right?

yes you can import mine and edit that to your needs like move a more viewed folder up the list for example :) how did you load my bouquets onto your Dreambox to watch the fight ?

here is a tut how to import using DBE mate most of what I do and post is the the TM800HD section as thats what box I have or the Enigma Settings room where I post the bouquets or picons :)

so check some stickies in the TM room they may be of use to you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you can import mine and edit that to your needs like move a more viewed folder up the list for example :) how did you load my bouquets onto your Dreambox to watch the fight ?

here is a tut how to import using DBE mate most of what I do and post is the the TM800HD section as thats what box I have or the Enigma Settings room where I post the bouquets or picons :)

so check some stickies in the TM room they may be of use to you ?

I imported your bouquets by using FTP. The 2 xml files were put in /etc/tuxbox and the rest were put into /etc/enigma2

I'll install DBE and have a mess around. If it's a clean install/uninstall process (where no rubbish is left behind), i'll install in on my win7 lappy otherwise i'll install it on my winxp pc (as i don't want uncluttered junk floating around lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome mate, much appreciated. Rep deservedly added . :Clap:

I think Ive found a small bug with having the markers in place mate

when you flick up channels and you go into a new bouquet its fine, when you want to flick back down to the previous bouquet you cant it just take you to the last channel of the bouquet you are in
eg:your in News bouquet first channel BBC news, you want to flick down to previous channel, should be a sports channel but it takes you to the last channel in news bouquet NHK News

Ive put on my last bouquet list 1/7/11 with no markers and that is fine. flick through bouquets with ease up or down

I don't know if this happens on all boxes ? but it certainly does on TM800 box

Back