Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rats Bouquet - What channnel for the haye fight tonight ?

Mate just put my latest list on 1/7/11 and it's all done ready for you
Latest scan too

So do I put everything (*.tv, *.bak, *.org etc) except the 2 xml files into the Enigma2 folder and the 2 xml files nto the tuxbox folder?

I put all the files (except the two xml files) into the enigma 2 folder and the 2 xml files into the tuxbox folder.

Where do I need to look now? I cannot find any channel called "1707". I have looked in "All" and the different coloured buttons such as satellites, providers and favourites.

I don't know where the data folder is :(

Dated folder 1/7/11 last folder

Remember this is not FTA

I know I sound silly, but where is the dated folder? I've looked in the "Favourites" blue button part and it's not there. I take it I don't need to scan the tuner as you've already done that.

I'm not on FTA mate ;)

Last edited:
I found it!! Had to restart Enigma for the copied files to show up!! D'OH!! Now to find the right channel for the fight. All that's showing on 1708 is Adilt XXX previews! lol

EDIT: Channel 1707 is showing it it seems. Showing Klitscho's dressing room and it's haye v klitshco written on the presenter's table

Last edited:
had it working on sky 3d but not showing up now ?? the 1707 channel is also blank too, works flawlessly on subbed card in normal sly box... using newcs+cccam, do i need to run with oscam like with picktv etc?

probably too late now but added rats file and dated file shows but no channel 1708 showing? is there something else i need to do

also just looked and loads of movie and sports channels missing also

Last edited:
SBO channels are PPV events and need to be paid for, unless the even has been paid for you wont be able to receive it and will only see the preview

yes thanks for all your help with getting the chanel list up to date rat but i think there was a big missunderstading by me and lots of otheres yes we all no it was boxoffice so for the future to save all what we have been thro you cant clear boxoffice stuff onless you pay cheers tony49

Ive done it all mate I'm just in the process of uploading it now , just come here to get correct spelling of your name lol

Thanks very much Rat for your Bouquet. Got to watch the fight with no probs :) Rep being added

I don't think my host paid for the PPV, yet I still got to watch it. Strange :S

I also saw the rest of the bouquet and I was really impressed with the organisation and how each category of channels is broken down into sub-categories. How was that done? I'd like to create my own set. Can it be done within the DM box as well as software?

Also, how did you know what channel the event was on? Did you have a way of knowing what new channels had shown up after a re-scan (hence the dated folder)? If so, how did you know which one was the correct channel? Did you have to go through each new channel and see that way? Everytime I changed a channel in the dated folder, it would have an error message if there was nothing on there, and I'd have to get rid of the message before I could proceed to the next channel.

My theory on the PPV subject was that sly introduces a new channel for paying subscribers to view and it's just a case of finding what are the newest channels and going through them to find a PPV event (even if you haven't paid? (possibly in my case).

Back