RANGERS v CELTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest i think he done the right thing then not to come out late, is it really worth making a big deal over? ffs you lot didnt have a chance to slag the fans as they all observed it and i think lennon is more sensible than the green brigade etc.. any normal person would have kept quiet for that today..

This is one occaision that all true supporters of the game are happy that all fans showed 100% respect. Life (and loss of it) is far more important than football. Lets just say it was an error by mr Lennon being late but 100% agree he done the correct thing by not appearing part way through it.
I dont beleive it was intentional but it was preventable :( Lets leave it there!

also think the ref had a decent game... thought boughera was lucky to stay on pitch as he had a booking before giving away the pen but overall as you say got the big decisions right...

the boy ness seems to have came out of nowhere... to be honest rangers should give him a run at the expense of the likes of mcculloch and laugherty with davis and whittaker in there makings of a decent midfield but i hope walter goes back to the tried and trusted thuggery of mcculloch... as he is gash lol

did anyone else notice the total disrepect of lennon thompson
and the other guy ,coming out the tunnel after the minute silence.**********
Bollocks mate !!

Aye ,came out after !! how the feck is that being disrespectfull ?? The mind boggles !!

Aye ,came out after !! how the feck is that being disrespectfull ?? The mind boggles !!

Simples they should have been out like everyone else was. It has been well enough publicised that there was a silent tribute so they have no excuse for being late for it. No one else was.

So you are honestly telling me,you think they stayed in there just to diss the memories of 66 poor folk from 40yrs ago ?? I though you had more sense mate.

During the week Neil Lennon was pleading with Celtic fans on the Celtic website and in the Press to do the right thing and respect the minutes silence.

and they did.

but him and other members of his staff, let their fans, their club and themselves. and the memory of those who died and their families down. there is absolutely no reason on earth why they were not able to stand with everybody to show respect.

sorry no excuses are good enough.

this has nothing to do with the result this is about people doing the right thing.

During the week Neil Lennon was pleading with Celtic fans on the Celtic website and in the Press to do the right thing and respect the minutes silence.

and they did.

but him and other members of his staff, let their fans, their club and themselves. and the memory of those who died and their families down. there is absolutely no reason on earth why they were not able to stand with everybody to show respect.

sorry no excuses are good enough.

this has nothing to do with the result this is about people doing the right thing.

How to look like a twat in one easy step... grow the fck up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNyToD50EcA]YouTube - Rangers 0 Celtic 2 - Samaras(2)[/ame]

just checked newsnow for both celtic and rangers stories not one mention of neil lennon showing any disrespect but the folk on here still moan... offcourse its nothing to do with the result boys..

get it right roon ye :)

come on gers fans surely you can give some back

Last edited:
och well as im not getting a bite going to bed....

:) ps rab and jth you got another cpl of months of this lol

Last edited:
why your doing a terrific job all on your own.:Clap:

disagree, slating neil lennon for allegedly showing disrespect to 66 who lost their lives i mean seriously who has the mindset to say that.. whatever you think of a celtic player or manager surely you have more about you than to genuinly think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back