RANGERS v CELTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I among others i'm sure are curious why lennon and the other 2 were late as 1 of the most important men at celtic he should have bent backwards to make sure this went without any reference to any possible story regarding any bad behaviour or misconduct.

Former managers i'm sure would have made sure they were there for the start of the silence especially when this was a chance for total unity between 2 teams who have a bitter rivalry that has an equal hatred of each other as far as fans go anyway, but lennon not being there for whatever reason showed a total lack of respect and class and it's that simple the mans a caveman and has a cavemans mentality.

Anyone with half a brain knows that being the manager of the big 2 in Scotland comes with being under total scrutiny 24 hrs a day and are expected to act accordingly Jock Stein,Billy McNeil,Tommy Burns,Davie Hay and true celtic men would never have dreamed of letting this happen and any true unbigoted fan knows this.

Not saying lennon did this deliberately but he should have known better to put himself in this position as it would be shot down in flames and noticed by many, imho i don't give a flying **** about why lennon did what he did innocent or not (coz he is totally devoid of class) as this was about the fans showing respect for fellow fans but as a celtic manager he let his own club down more by not being there, and as i say it's not often you get the bigot brothers in unity and he blew a rare chance for this to happen.

R I P to the 66 who tragically lost there lives on that fateful day

Some bad crack on this thread, Yes, Lennon certainly should have made it to trackside but for whatever reason he didn't. To suggest he done to disrespect the dead is below contempt. He was at full the memorial service today FFS. Anyone with an ounce of human decency would have paid there respect.

Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back