Racism on site

So looking at this thread do you all mean my jokes only omg if it means that much to you all I'll stop joking and like digi say still waiting for the answers lol

Could you reply to the question I asked?

in the real world, youd react to the people around you

the internet is not the real world

something could be posted 10 years ago and be hilarious, which today would offend just about every PC muppet here (search for 'scoot' and go right back)

but as has been posted out, via everybodys individual user control panel, everyone has the ability to block avatars, pictures, individual members, specific forums, and more

DW has many thousands of members from many different walks of life, why should EVERY member lose out, because a few cant be bothered to use the options available to them to block out what THEY dont want to see??

the internet is a big nasty place, maybe DW should be added to the 'adult' listings then everyone whos sensitive to stuff like this can have their parental control software ensure they cant see it

So looking at this thread do you all mean my jokes only omg if it means that much to you all I'll stop joking and like digi say still waiting for the answers lol

Mate to be honest I think most of your jokes are crap, but I still have a look at them and sometimes I get a good chuckle.
My choice to read or ignore.

I think emerald is off on a bnp meeting somewhere :roflmao:

If we keep this going exos will be back for page 18 as thats what he promised.

I must admit I used to be racist but as my granddaughter has a turkish father, then my daughter married an albanian and now lives with a paki (he calls himself an english born paki) I have had to wake up to the fact fact the colour of the skin and the religion mean nothing it's whats underneath that matters.

I already had the invisible bat joke by text from him but it had been changed from paki next door to englishman next door, I thought it was funny not racist but thats just me.

I get most of stickys jokes by text long before he posts them and they are normally modified to attack me, any football jokes have the team changed to west ham as my wife supports them (I hate football), I change them to man utd for my brother and arsenal for my sister does that make me teamist ???

I see exos couldn't wait for page 18

Last edited:
If we keep this going exos will be back for page 18 as thats what he promised.

What can i say, I came early.....

At least there is forum activity lol:

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (16 members and 1 guests)

The site classification for here from Websense is games or WebChat. Bastards block this place in work.

He answers my calls you welsh pimp, it's because you're a tart he wont answer lol

answer your calls???

i came all the way to engerland, stayed in a hotel, ordered beers and food, and you stood me up, and blamed it on the missus

i only answer to abuse you after that night

lol

Could you reply to the question I asked?
in a nut shell yes lol. but then i dont give a flying fook
and never will. and more so if i class them as mates. just like i class most member's on here as my mates.and if ppl didnt want to hear my jokes they would just walk away simples.av heard the most racist jokes about white ppl told by ppl from asian country's "am being pc "
and it was funny as fook.i would never take offence from a joke becouse i have a sence of humour !!!

WoooHooooo 18 Pages........

Probably one of the longest and lamest threads ever.....but it is entertaining....kind of. lol

No it means that much to a few people that don't have a sense of humour I understand.

For the good of the forum put them into Adult and if they still whine will tell them to not read if they don't understand the difference between a joke and out and out racism.

90% of humour offends someone thats the nature of the beast.

Silence......

I Kill You!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
WoooHooooo 18 Pages........

Probably one of the longest and lamest threads ever.....but it is entertaining....kind of. lol
only 15 pages for me 177 posts ???
my bad, did a refresh it now says 18.

Last edited:
Back