R4I SDHC 3DS Help :(

Waverippers

Inactive User
Reaction score
Okay now I believe my problem is a little different then most of the people on here but I also may be wrong but I updated my 3DS System before the flashcard and now I keep getting a message like this;

An error has occurred
Press and hold the POWER button
to turn the system off.
Please refer to the
Operations Manual for details.

and my system is V4.2.0-9U

I have tried formatting the SD Card with my files on it... and now everythings gone but that doesen't really matter I just want it to work, and no I don't have a DSI so I cant update it through any dsi please help :( :sad:

Here's the site http://r4i-sdhc.com/ it says to update through flashcard before system but I did the opposite please help

Last edited:
you need to beg, steal or borrow an older model dsi m8.
you cannot update your card on your current console as it is already blocking your flashcard...

takes two minutes to update... surely you can borrow a console from somewhere... :)

any ds will update your flash card not just a dsi
ds,dsl. and depending on software the dsi and the 3ds could also be used to update
all depends on the software version of the dsi or 3ds
the dsl and ds cant be firmware updates so any one of these will do

any ds will update your flash card not just a dsi
ds,dsl. and depending on software the dsi and the 3ds could also be used to update
all depends on the software version of the dsi or 3ds
the dsl and ds cant be firmware updates so any one of these will do

correct, that was what i meant to say. lol.

any older console..

Let's say that Nintendo decided to release another system update and then R4I-SDHC decided to release another kernel or file and then I put it on my flashcard would I be able to use my flashcard or am I stuck like this until I find someone with a ds/dsi etc.?

Right now it's summer time so theres no school so I cant just go knocking at people's door in my building asking random people if they have a dsi, It would feel akward :p

Is it possible that someone can post the files on mediafire for me after they updated it for their card or something? because if they add the files they had through winrar and put it on mediafire so I can download the file and maybe it would work :eek: ?

R4I-SDHC 3DS

idk im just blank at the moment I wish I never updated the system first

:(

Is it possible that someone can post the files on mediafire for me after they updated it for their card or something? because if they add the files they had through winrar and put it on mediafire so I can download the file and maybe it would work :eek: ?

R4I-SDHC 3DS

idk im just blank at the moment I wish I never updated the system first

:(

that won't work.

when you run the update, you are flashing your card,
its not just a matter of updating the files on the sd card.

that won't work.

when you run the update, you are flashing your card,
its not just a matter of updating the files on the sd card.

Okay then one last question, in the near updates if the site did something to the kernel/file and I put it on my sd card would it work? or do I have to get a dsi or is that the bottom line cause stone cold said so o_O

no,
your card is being blocked by your console,
the console will continue to block the card no matter what files you put on your sd card.

no,
your card is being blocked by your console,
the console will continue to block the card no matter what files you put on your sd card.

Okay, thanks for all your help now I know what to do next time so it doesn't happen again, ill find a friend in September near when school starts :) thanks for everything man you truly are the best :)

:Bounce: :Clap: :xmas: :eatarrow: :Dunce: :dance: :jumpinghappy2: "respect" :thankz:

:banana:

Back