questions for Dr.linux

If this is to be believed then i will wait a little longer before i change.

I'm not saying this is gospel but like Digi I was also given pretty much this same information, but I was asked not to openly post it, so there could be some truth in it
:)
its 1 reason I haven't posted in here that much due to giving them the benefit of the doubt that in ex amount of weeks something good is going to happen

:)

fingers crossed

i hope its right but to be honest we have been down this road before with broken promises etc .. but fingers crossed , i think ill put this thread on hold until july then lol

squig007

All questions WILL be answered, but not for another 5-6 weeks. Something big is being worked on which we cannot disclose at the moment, but this will please a LOT of people once complete.
In the mean time, there will be a few images released, these images will only have some temporary fixes implemented to address issues while we work on the project mentioned above.

Brilliant. They're going to swap my TM800 for a Vu+ Duo. That's very kind of them...... well, just as much chance of that happening I'll wager.

Brilliant. They're going to swap my TM800 for a Vu+ Duo. That's very kind of them...... well, just as much chance of that happening I'll wager.

Where did this come from "All questions WILL be answered, but not for another 5-6 weeks. Something big is being worked on which we cannot disclose at the moment, but this will please a LOT of people once complete.
In the mean time, there will be a few images released, these images will only have some temporary fixes implemented to address issues while we work on the project mentioned above. " ?????

Ah got it - intresting

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

starting to think team ur spokesman is that guy who predicted the end of the world 21 may lol
infact id take that guys prediction on a working image over team ur anyday week lol

cheers

osborne82

Last edited:
Fook it, got nothing to loose, had the box too long now anyway. I for one will look forward to any new releases.

I am pretty content with my box, it serves it purpose majority of the time but still a lot of room for improvement.

Well i have bought a DM800hd pro clone for the time being as i wanted to stream football etc but ill be keeping the TM800 for the time being to see what happens learned my lessons from selling my azbox then stuff happened with it lol

:Clap:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

starting to think team ur spokesman is that guy who predicted the end of the world 21 may lol
infact id take that guys prediction on a working image over team ur anyday week lol

cheers

osborne82

or he could be the tariq aziz lol now he talked a lot of drivvle lol
TariqAziz.jpg

:roflmao:

I won't be holding my breath, I have heard this to many times before.
:yawn2: :yawn2: :yawn2:

Love the counter lads. Hope the image gets done.

If this is true and it happens, i'm buying one straight away :)

Back