Q:How to forward or share my clines from an openbox to others

the only way that will work ie connect 3 boxes to the lines you have is put one line only in each box pay servers are more expert at configuring the share to stop resharing

edogg

the only way that will work ie connect 3 boxes to the lines you have is put one line only in each box pay servers are more expert at configuring the share to stop resharing

edogg

i thought about that too but i wont have constantly 3 lines everytime i might be with one line for some periods like what i am now,so i will need a way to forward it somehow without letting that be too much visible

Last edited:
i thought about that too but i wont have constantly 3 lines everytime i might be with one line for some periods like what i am now,so i will need a way to forward it somehow without letting that be too much visible

if there was a way to reshare from a paid server it would be already being done but they can tell and will just shut your line down

edogg

i heard someone saying that if i make a F: line and give the other box Cline to connect, it should work,but again newbie here,how can i do that ?i mean what do i have to type in cccam cfg or elsewhere

i heard someone saying that if i make a F: line and give the other box Cline to connect, it should work,but again newbie here,how can i do that ?i mean what do i have to type in cccam cfg or elsewhere

m8 your not listening there is no way to reshare a paid for server line unless he allows you,
so there is no point trying :)

this link

#3 line 4 and 5

#4 confirms

Last edited by a moderator:
this link

#3 line 4 and 5

#4 confirms

If you read it properly you will see that he gets no reshare and no channels clearing even when he sets it up,
you will also note that people are getting fed up with him asking the same question,

So for the last time you cannot share a pay server line unless he gives you reshare rights,and I have yet to hear of one that does,

Also please note no links to other similar forums please

you aren't saying that i can't reshare it because its a wrong thing to do . . . you are saying that i cant because it can't be done technically with a openbox i suppose .

can you tell witch box should i buy to reshare what i don't own as you are saying?will an azbox do the trick?

please note if you do not have reshare rights from the person who gave you your line whether it is from a mate or a payserver whatever linux boxes you spend out on they will not work
also payservers do not like this sort of thing as it is normally one paid line per box if you try to use on more than one it will not work and also you could loose your sub and your money as multiple log ins and trying to reshare using oscam are easily picked up on servers software and bans your line
you can have the same line in two boxes say one in bedroom and one in lounge and use at different times as long as one is switched off thats off and not in standby or has ethernet cable removed so missus watches corrie in lounge and you in bedroom watching footie with a beer.
if you have a decent source why not ask first as some allow you to use your line on same ip on another box others charge lower rates for second line on same ip and others will charge TWO subs for a twin tuner like a duo
so best to ask first before trying to be clever

Last edited:
Back