Q:How to forward or share my clines from an openbox to others

sewershark

Inactive User
Reaction score
box1 = is the openbox that will act as server
box2 = is another openbox located within the same network of box1 they are both connected with the same router
box3 = is a third openbox located out of this network in another buiding far away

my servers clines that box1 connects to are clineA,clineB and ClineC so inside cccam.cfg on box1 there is
clineA = "C: myownserver1.com 11000 username password no"
clineB = "C: myownserver2.com 11000 username password no"
clineC = "C: myownserver3.com 11000 username password no"

question is what are the lines to add in cccam.cfg of box1,box2 and box3 to make box1 share its clines (clineA,clineB,clineC) with the the other 2 boxes

can you write those line here?

NOTE:box1 and box2 are in the same house with the same network/router,box3 is in a different network in a far away location

S.

openbox cant act as cccam server it uses newcamd server if i remember correct

you add users to the openbox in the newcamd server bit
and then the clients you go to cccam.cfg
the file you looked at was wrong format to whats needed on the openbox

from pictures 1 ,2 and 3 what should i exactly write in the the in the empty fields to have box1,share with box2 and box3 clineA ,ClineB and ClineC

2012-04-19_19-20-36_890.jpg
2.jpg3.jpg

and what should also i write in the cccam.cfg

Last edited:
hi
the openbox will only read the sea lions as a client It will not reshare a sea lion
for box a to be a server it needs a card in

How to make your OpenBox S9 HD or S10 HD satellite receiver into a server for use by clients for the purpose of sharing your own cards.

Howto make Openbox work a server ??.

It couldnt be easier

1. press menu
2. scroll down to Network Local Setting
3. press ok on remote
4.arrow right to Newcamd Server Settings
5. press ok on remote
6. enter newcamd server parameter
7 servversetting -ON-
8. TCP Port -eg. 13000- this MUST be forwarded in your router
9. Des Key 01020304055060708091011121314 Can be change to your own
10.add user in Newcamd server User manager with green button on remote
11. add username password allow emm yes
12. press yellow to save the configuration .

Now box is setup for server with 1 client and a reboot is always a good idea .

In the Client box with CCcam its the N: line to use for acces the server eg N: seerver_ip_or_dns Port user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

Written by DrF

hope this may help

hi
the openbox will only read the sea lions as a client It will not reshare a sea lion
for box a to be a server it needs a card in
what is this?what is a sea lion?i couldn't understand i signle word of what i quoted ,can you explain your self again please

i can't use this
N: seerver_ip_or_dns Port user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

my isp users me included have a single ip for more than 1000 person connected,so my ip is shared with other 1000 other users at least,this configurtation will not work

you aren't saying that i can't reshare it because its a wrong thing to do . . . you are saying that i cant because it can't be done technically with a openbox i suppose .

can you tell witch box should i buy to reshare what i don't own as you are saying?will an azbox do the trick?

what do you mean my lines,the ones in cccam.cfg?

and how can i recognize if they have the reshare you are talking about?

have you got a card ?
or have you got a line from a server ?

From his earlier post
In the Client box with CCcam its the N: line to use for acces the server eg N: seerver_ip_or_dns Port user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

The 256 means they have no card!

its not really clear what he is trying to do set up a share or try to reshare

i am kind of new on this cccam things,didnt think it could work this good ,but i got to admit its working . . .
i wanted to try making a reshare but with a configuration that wont let the remote pay server recognize two receivers are connected
to tell the truth i was trying to use 2 receivers so i can use one my self and connect a slingbox to the other one and forward europeean channels to someone else

there must be a way to connect box1 to the pay server and box2 to box1 so the server will have only box1 connected with it ,any one good with lans,networking and at the same time with sat boxes should know how to do it . . .

Last edited:
From his earlier post

thans for this post I have asked on other sites what the 256 on the end was for

Not always,
if there using a VPS or using Oscam to read the card but sharing with CCcam,they can use the 256 trick so their card still shows as a local and not hop1 :)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk

1)to whom is going to show the 256 that there is not card?and will that be useful for me ?
2)hop=??

newbie here,can someone explain this?

Back