Pulse Skin Final Release - Here you go guys!

mmmmmm youve gaught me out with this one cant find /usr/share/tuxbox/enigma

OK m8 -

1: What version of dreambox do you have (500,600 etc) ?
2: This skin is for ENIGMA based images - NOT NEUTRINO
3: What image are you currently using (PLI, Nabilosat, DW etc)?

If you give us that info someone can tell you where you need to put the files.

OK m8 -

1: What version of dreambox do you have (500,600 etc) ?
2: This skin is for ENIGMA based images - NOT NEUTRINO
3: What image are you currently using (PLI, Nabilosat, DW etc)?

If you give us that info someone can tell you where you need to put the files.

hi mrdude dont ask why i havnt got round to this b4 ?:roflmao:
1:its 500c and the image is digitlworldz dream 1.6.5 as i said i got the pictures to transfer but not the skins ahhhhh numb n**S me

you are tryin to add them to the write protected part of the image. try var/tuxbox/config/enigma/skins instead

ok got them to go in finaly to as max gee suggested but they dont look nothing like the pictures mrdude posted? do i have to do something else ? i mean they are in the skins but when i select one its only showing bits of the epg?and it only shows what am watching nothing like the pictures ??? does it take a while to load ?or do i need to do soemthing else ??

it should come on straight away, make sure you chmod the files once you have copied them across to your dreambox.

You need to go to menu/setup/system settings/osd settings/change skin/ then choose the pulse skin.

And if you can't see any of the pictures/graphics - and you only see the writing - that means you have put the pictures in the wrong directory.

Last edited:
You need to go to menu/setup/system settings/osd settings/change skin/ then choose the pulse skin.

And if you can't see any of the pictures/graphics - and you only see the writing - that means you have put the pictures in the wrong directory.

you were right mrdude i had put them in the wrong place now i like it very much .....you know in the first piture you have the bouquets running along the top thast the only thing i dont have now but have to admit as i said when you done it i like it............ thanks

where do i put the pictures folder?

In the same folder skins???

ftp to usr/share/tuxbox/enigma/pictures

open pulse skin-final file>open pictures

you will see a file called pulse ,ftp that to the pictures folder on the dreambox

then right click on the folder chomd it to 644 :)

Can this be added to the digitalworldz server for download via the blue button on DW2.0? it would help all the people who are struggling to install

Keep up the good work MrDude

regards

q2

Back