PLI helenite hybrid image - here you go

mrdude

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well as I like the helenite image I made a few mods to it to add some usefull features it doesn't come with - here you go if you want to test this one out.

Adds the following extra options to pli helenite final:

Internet Radio plugin (with Digital worldz channel added)
Free HD space plugin
Dreambox Advanced EPG plugin
Cryptinfo plugin (modded to show extra stuff)

Backup & restore:
Dreambox 600 image maker (backup your image)
Services & Bouquets - sat & cable
Keys
Flash from web interface

Cams: added the following (all working but only newcamd,evocamd,mgcamd Auto update - use the server option for updating the others keys).
Camd3
CCcam
Dccamd
Evocamd
Mgcamd
Newcamd
Scam

Internet keyfile update:
2 key server options - will be updated on key changes

Webserver:
Run a website from your dreambox hard drive, Hardrive website folder is automatically created - just make sure your homepage is called index.html - If you still want to stream TV your new tv page will be your ip address/TV.html (example 192.168.1.1/tv.html)

Pulse Final - skin

If you use the cam menu on the flex plugin - don't also use the blue button menu to select a cam or the cams will crash.

I also added motorised sat positions to the config files as they are a pain in the ass to set up for noobs - if you already have a motorised sat system you can pretty much just plug this box in and scan for channels without having to setup your motor positions again.

This image has the latest east central scotland channels added + all the extra ppv that scans won't pick up - if you live in a different area just upload your own channels.

There is a few more bits and bobs added - but no doubt you will find them by messing around with the menus.

download here:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy.

P.S thanks to the helenite team, this image rocks.

Hello mr dude,
The Dreambox Advanced EPG Plugin is this a mod to the 'Radio Times longer EPG' plugin where we had to amend the script or is this something completely of your own making?

Hello mr dude,
The Dreambox Advanced EPG Plugin is this a mod to the 'Radio Times longer EPG' plugin where we had to amend the script or is this something completely of your own making?

No this is the radio times one with the ammended script m8.

mr dude,
Thanks for the info. Will try this out over the weekend.

No doubt another masterpiece, I'll be giving this a go.

Thanks for sharing

Just as an aside did you get the time after plastering to do a tut for modding a 600 image as you said you might in the image school thread or did you feel there wasn't the interest?

No doubt another masterpiece, I'll be giving this a go.

Thanks for sharing

Just as an aside did you get the time after plastering to do a tut for modding a 600 image as you said you might in the image school thread or did you feel there wasn't the interest?

Sorry m8, no I didn't get the time to do it as I had started a new job and was working all the time - I now have another Job which I start on monday (Commercial plant fitter - NOT trees & shit - lol) and my hours are much better with more money & more holidays - thank fook!
So I will probably get around to doing that now as my OE cvs is a few months old now and will need updating soon anyway.

Sorry m8, no I didn't get the time to do it as I had started a new job and was working all the time - I now have another Job which I start on monday (Commercial plant fitter - NOT trees & shit - lol) and my hours are much better with more money & more holidays - thank fook!
So I will probably get around to doing that now as my OE cvs is a few months old now and will need updating soon anyway.

I thought fitting plants sounded a great job - lol - I'd like to see the outfits!

Good to here more money & holidays I'd like sum of that!

I look forward to the tut when you get round to it, you obviously have a great handle on modding for the 600, keep up the great work.

Thanks again

does this image come with cams etc like the noob image?

does this image give u the option of using the osd created by mr dude?

does this image give u the option of using the osd created by mr dude?

Yes - but why not try it first then ask questions later? that way we won't need to answer about a million questions first before you install it.

thanks mrdude - for image and reply

i have flashed the box with this image and all good except only a few channels work and i have only 5 options for osd skins, which does not include mrdudes osd. any pointers please?

thanks

i have flashed the box with this image and all good except only a few channels work and i have only 5 options for osd skins, which does not include mrdudes osd. any pointers please?

thanks

That skin is called pulse m8, if you are refferring to the old skin I made ages ago you can get that from your old image - but it's too 2d.

AS for the channels - just put your own channels on that you have backed up or do a scan. (did you read any of the first post m8? as this was already mentioned)

Hey Mrdude

Nice image fella you are def on my crimbo card list cheers fella for hard work.

P Good luck with new job

Gaz

Set everything up spot on.

Done a scan and thats fine too,thing is i am only getting FTA chanels i have downloaded the latest cams etc but still only getting FTA ?

Any idea's peeps.

Gaz

Nice image though

Set everything up spot on.

Done a scan and thats fine too,thing is i am only getting FTA chanels i have downloaded the latest cams etc but still only getting FTA ?

Any idea's peeps.

Gaz

Nice image though

All the latest cams (apart from evocamd 2.17 which doesnt work for cable) were already installed, if you were not clearing ppv it will be I have not popped in the proper key for your area - just select mgcamd and if needed edit softcam.key in the var/keys dir to check your key is correct. If you are using another cam you will need to look at the cam info to see what keyfile that cam uses. (then let me know so I can update the key files on my server).

Cheers bud

Ive never used Mgcam before always evo but ill give it a go and let you know.

Im in cw area Bolton.

Gaz

Thanks fella was just about to revert back to noob :)

Tried chabging cams but still same,i am getting epg etc but no piccy

Last edited:
Back