PSP Upgrade Help

mains supply was not in but battery was charged how come

it is advisible to keep mains supply pluged in at all times,it tells u that in all downgraders etc
ps just leave files for now as u have to go to recovery mode /advanced/oflash
i think is the ones bro is talking about

wait until the man gets back to u ,incase u do more damage m8

i am on the flash menu what do i select

anybody know hat time bro will be online

i downloaded the upgrader from psp-hacks

Wow, such a long thread... I've only been at work for 12 hours and 5 pages appear :)

max10... Have you tried anything with flash1? Go into the recovery menu open flash1, then back it up on you computer, then delete the config.se file, then reboot, then restore system defaults, then have a cup of tea, then don't get to disheartened when the mighty blues kick your ass on Saturday, then see if that works, then let us know :)

now u are on 3.40 OE-A do what doomed earl said deleting the config.se file
solved a few problems for me,mine was freezing up

Last Night I Put The Psp On Original Sony 2.8.

I Am Going To Work Now But Hopefully If You Guys Are On The Forum After 5 Today You Can Help Me Sort This Mess Out.

To Add A Few Other Things To The Equation:

Since I Have Semi-bricked The Psp,when I Load The Original Spiderman Game On 1.5/2.8 Software A Message Comes Up "you Have Not Sufficient Space On Your Memory Stick" Even Though I Have A 4gb Memory Stick (i Brought From Ebay) Can This Be A Problem, When I Put My Original 32mb Memory Stick In The Spiderman Game The Game Saves Ok!!!!

But The Thing Is When I First Loaded The 3.40ae Alex Firmware On The Psp(using The 4mb Memory Stick) Everything Was Fine Until I Decided To Restore The Default Settings.

My Son Was Playing His Original Spiderman 2 Game On The Psp This Morning, After A Few Levels The Game Freezes When It Is In The Process Of Loading The Next Level.

Shit I Have Really Messed Up. How Can I Tell My 4 Old Year Son His Psp Is Not Working Properly. I Have Really Messed Up. Some Help After 5 I Will Really Appreciate.

Thanks Everyone

i have bought another one, it is 2.50. around 10ish i am going to try and get that working on 3.40 OE-A

yes good luck m8
next time wait until bro is sober
only kidding m8

i dont drink in the daytime you cheeky get

and i told him to upgrade the new one to 2.71 ,then use the 2.71 to 1.50 easy downgrader non ta,,,,,then straight up to 3.40oe all in the downloads

does that sound good to u boys and johnthehun do they buy games where u live,you have chipped half th psp in glasgow

lol

Back