PSP Upgrade Help

i was told from someone i got to download a flash program or something :-S

ive just woke up so forgive me if ive not followed properly
can u not get into recovery mode atall?

cheers bro
get ur brain into 3rd gear m8 iam sure u have the answer

it the first time i have heard of it john and i done about twelve psps

looking around on the other forums gives me no answers
the only people having problems [SIZE=-1]have upgraded from DA's 2.71SE to DA's 3.02OE... and they restored the network settings which sorted it out

i have put a post out on a few psp forums to see if anyone else had this problem
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
it the first time i have heard of it john and i done about twelve psps

looking around on the other forums gives me no answers
the only people having problems [SIZE=-1]have upgraded from DA's 2.71SE to DA's 3.02OE... and they restored the network settings which sorted it out

i have put a post out on a few psp forums to see if anyone else had this problem
[/SIZE]

good luck bro
it would be easier if we could get hold of it to see for ourselves

if i could of i would have put my psp on the same firmware and checked the flash files were the same

thats a point max10 can u go into recovery mode with usb lead in and click on advanced then toggle usb flash on,after that copy and paste all the files in there to the pc then do the same with flash 1 then post them on here and i will put my psp on your firmware so i can have a look at the files

and post a link of the upgrader you used

and is it a ta-082 motherboard

Last edited:
a guy on psp hacks posted this

hmmm.... maybe something has been wrong with his dg. tell him to update to like 2.80 then downgrade from there.. cuz i heard this prob. b4 and fixed it in that way.

btw is it a ta-082 mobo?

i am guesssing a bad dowgrader. so do what i said and should fix it

Last edited:
it is not the ta-082 do you want me to put the files on the pc... or what shall i do. where can i get the 2.8 file or somewhat

he is a united fan same as me good on him

i took it up to 3.40 OE-A and same problem will wait for bro, i tried the flash program first no luck. i will put the files on the pc for bro

mains supply was not in but battery was charged how come

Back