Hello, I need help with cloud ibox1.

adequat

Inactive User
Reaction score
[h=3]Hello, I need help with cloud ibox.[/h]Hello everyone, I purchased (cloud ibox 1 series v3) made a silly stupid mistake, I tried to update it from enigma via internet box.
When update finished and box restarted I realized what I did, probably killed a receiver, immediately I went to google and started searching for my problem.
I searched for my brake a (booting black screen after flashing cloud ibox 1). I found few sites witch I had little information about this issue how to solve it.
First was to try few different images, witch may possible fix it, I did. I tried (BlackHole-2.0.4-vusolo_usb)(BlackHole-2.0.6-vusolo_usb_Ferrari_V2 and others)
still nothing helped. I contacted my seller on aliexpress, he asked his engineers about my problem and than he told me to use image (OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vusolo-20130902_usb)
I flashed this image as regularly 8gb flash, formated fat 32, as I learned from youtube clips how to flash cloud ibox, The thing is cloud ibox is showing that its updating firmware via usb and when its ends updating its start to blink, like normal working cloud box but when I restart it, its immediately goes to black screen and nothing happen, from behind lan cable optics make symbols of work life, when I push button on remote is blinking, but there is no picture only black screen after box is starting to work. I looked for something to do with r232 cable, didn't find anything useful, I tried to flash V3.0 upd_vu62k.rar but it didn't flashed via r232 there wasn't any loading, I just don't know what to do anymore I run out of options, is my box completely dead? thanks.

I found fix solution for my cloud ibox 1 v3. Use this image(IBOXV3-VIX808) flash it by usb regular . Hope it will solve your problem.

Back