PSP keeps crashing =/

well the games ive tried are GTA(new one) crashes during loading screen, gangs of london - crashes during loading screen, tekken - dont load then switches off, fight night round3 - worked at first but now crashes at end of a fight round.

Yeah i had Gangs crash at loading screen, gta crash at loading screen, fia 07.

What definately works is moto gp; scooby doo www and sponge bob. Any info what the hell is goin on would be greatly apreciated.

is ur psp a uk retail version? (i got a jap one)

what is ur mem card? ( mine Sony MS Pro Duo high speed 2gb, msx-m2gn)

is ur psp a uk retail version? (i got a jap one)

what is ur mem card? ( mine Sony MS Pro Duo high speed 2gb, msx-m2gn)

Yeah it a UK rewtail version. Had 2.6 original firware on. Downgraded it to 1.5
then 2.71 se come out and so is now running latest of all updates there are. Im wondering if its a memory card problem. (Mine same as yours)

Seems when you format drive and put in any iso it works a treat. Try adding any more and dont want to know, even through devhook crashes. So i format card again, add the iso of the game that just crashed and works perfect?

So basically im having to format card to be able to add iso to play, and 100% definately not able to add iso after playing until format card again. Weird eh??

seems strange. it might be to do with the MS i got a 4gb sandisk one with about 6 games on and everything runs smoothly. no crashing or anything

Yeah it a UK rewtail version. Had 2.6 original firware on. Downgraded it to 1.5
then 2.71 se come out and so is now running latest of all updates there are. Im wondering if its a memory card problem. (Mine same as yours)

Seems when you format drive and put in any iso it works a treat. Try adding any more and dont want to know, even through devhook crashes. So i format card again, add the iso of the game that just crashed and works perfect?

So basically im having to format card to be able to add iso to play, and 100% definately not able to add iso after playing until format card again. Weird eh??

Ok, for any1 that is also having prioblems like this make sure your memory card isnt fake like mine. Ive worked out anything under 1.2gb and the thing dont crash but anything over 1.2gb and will definately crash. Hence Fifa not working.

I put 2 isos on last nite which were 500mb and 160 mb and thing worked sweet as a nut normally and also loading in devhook.

Nowe to get on to the bast**d who sold me a fake card

:(

Maybe worth others testing this if they are using a Sony card that is potentially fake. Altho it says theres 1.9gb free these test pretty much show me its gotta be the stick?

Any1 esle have any input?

well imma try send mine back to the amazon seller on monday, not got time till then, but if not ive only wasted £30 =/

well imma try send mine back to the amazon seller on monday, not got time till then, but if not ive only wasted £30 =/

You got a duff 1 like mine by the sounds of it mate, Have u by anyway tested my theroy? defibnately is the problem for me. It cant handle data over 1.2gb

Bunch of con artists out there. Next 1 will be from a reputable shop.

had same problem guys
using devhook on 1gb card
bought a 2gb
and upgraded to seb firmware and probs started
went back to 1.50 because it kept crashing and
wouldnt pick up all my games.
thought it may be new firmware
but i have now upgraded again to seb3
using my 1 gb card and its running great.

Hi, I had a similar problem as d34n, game crashing on a 2gb sony (fake), although SMALL games (under 100mb!) will work fine. Anything above will crash.

It wasnt the PSP(running 1.5 with devhook), as i changed the memory card for another 2gb sony (fake) and played the EXACT same ISOs (100mb to 1.3gb isos!) and they loaded fine!

So highly likely to be the memory card, just unlucky mate.. get the card exchanged.

ah not had time to send it back =/ not to botherd because i can use it like a 1gig memory card and its only £30 wasted, id be more annoyed if id spent more on it, think imma just go down to the shops and buy the 2gig sandisk one for £60 atleast i know they work.

for an extra £15-20 you could get a 4gb sandisk one. mine is working fine, even with 5-6 games on it

for an extra £15-20 you could get a 4gb sandisk one. mine is working fine, even with 5-6 games on it

Yeah im gonna get a 4gb card, at least then can have gta on and other stuff as well. At the moment its swap iso, put iso back on, swap iso, put iso back on

: santahat

Back