PSP keeps crashing =/

well my psp still keeps crashin when im playin games now =/ i hav a funny feelin its somethin todo with my MC,

also how u get this menu up with NO-UMD and hide corrupt icons?

well my psp still keeps crashin when im playin games now =/ i hav a funny feelin its somethin todo with my MC,

also how u get this menu up with NO-UMD and hide corrupt icons?
when you psp is off hold down the RIGHT trigger/sholder button and turn psp on. should send you into the recovery menu. in this menu go to configuration and its all there

well this is starting todo my head in now!

crashes during a game then the psp switches off =/ ffs!

im thinkin about restoring my psp and starting again??

is there anything i need to do with the firmware 2.71SE-B i need todo befor i do the 'Restore Default Settings' on the psp?

i just tried recovery
but it says connot find update pbp.
any ideas?

do you still have the upgrade .exe? if so delete the recovery folder on your psp and run the .exe but select install recovery folder for returning to 1.50

someone help me befor i smash my psp against a wall. plz. its really doing my head in now!!

it seems to just switch its self off with every game i try now =/ i seriously do think it must be the memory card =/

Last edited:
its best to use 1.5 firmware and use devhook 2.71 in my opinion. it work perfectly fine for me

the things is i dunno how i get back to 1.5, im usin the SE-B firmware.

switch your psp off and then hold the R trigger and turn on. you will go onto a menu with a blue background. here you can run the 1.50 recovery eboot

i try but says cant find update.pfb ?

what you need to do is get the upgrade.exe again and delete the recovery folder in game folder on psp. then run the .exe and select install the RECOVERY folder only. it should copy everything you need to downgrade

where do i get the upgrade.exe from mate?

its the one you used to upgrade. the 2.71_SE-B-LITE.exe one of the options on that is to install recovery folder only. if you havnt got it look in the 1st sticky 2nd to last post i think its there. also the new firmware thread on the 2nd page i think it is. theres a link

well no icon comes up, so when i try with devhook the psp just switches off

Yup im getting the same. Im using the latest seb with lastest update. Im putting Isos in ISO folder in root. Some show up but some dont on memory stick so i open up devhook, can see iso in there and try to run games that way. problem is crashes every time.

5 games i have tried with no success, 1 works which was Scooby Doo. Some something is working on some and not on others which is highly baffling as people have actually spoke about the ISOS ive tried and said working 100%.

Aint got a clue whats goin on ere. Has any1 else?

well the games ive tried are GTA(new one) crashes during loading screen, gangs of london - crashes during loading screen, tekken - dont load then switches off, fight night round3 - worked at first but now crashes at end of a fight round.

grave - can i ask if ur psp is uk version?

Last edited:
Back