Hacked PSP updated to ofw 6.31 help pls!!

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi - My son has been using his psp for a couple of years with no trouble - cant remember what firmware it was on but something with an M in it i think? Anyway he just went to game folder and any games i had put on there could be loaded direct from there.

Over the last few days he must have taken an update of some sort as the firmware is now showing as 6.31. None of the games are even seen on the psp now. I have followed a tut and run a demo of a game and then it crashes the psp and then when it reboots the version is now 6.31PRO - I can then run Prometheus loader and run an .iso from there. This is fine except everytime I reboot the psp i have to go through the whole process again. Is there anything i can do to make it like before so that it stays "hacked"

Ur psp will take perminant custom firmware
Send me addy in pm I'll post you pandora
And card that will sort you out.

Ur psp will take perminant custom firmware
Send me addy in pm I'll post you pandora
And card that will sort you out.

Cheers mate - ive got a pandora battery here already - bought it but never used it!! I am guessing i need to put it on charge inside the PSP? If you could point me in the direction of the files?? Might be able to get it done tonight for him!! Thanks

HI guys thought id post here rather than new thread. Ok i have modded my 2 kids psp's but this was about a year ago, problem is a friend from work asked me to mod his sons i said ok. At the moment i have flashed it with pandora and rains ultralite mms, which has now modded it to cfw 5.00m33, now my question is which is most up to date cfw to add now. Any help please.

cheers mate, just to clarify, its a psp phat, so do i use the 5.00 first then load 5.50 after that.

Last edited:
sent u pm with links to what you need
no download section anymore to host the files.

Hi JTH,

Is there any chance I could have links for this firmware too please?

Thanks

Back