psp 2.60 help

with the custom firmwares you dont need to set devhook options up so playing around with it now is no good as you wont be doing it again

dont understand what u mean m8

hav a go with this m8.....i think there are other programs aswell

jay ive tryed this prog mate , i first shrunk it and it converted it to a dax file . . . i then transfered it to the psp , then i noticed the drop down menu to change it to a cso file , i tryed both files after conversion on the psp and niether would work . do i hav to change the settings in dev hook or soomit .... heres what i do open dev hook programme on memory card . . .choose umd select , select the file psy-nfsc.cso then press circle button to select itthen i move up to start and then it seems to boot then just returns to the memory card menu . . . 3 days i been on with this now and i feel as though im no further forward :(

dont understand what u mean m8

jay ive tryed this prog mate , i first shrunk it and it converted it to a dax file . . . i then transfered it to the psp , then i noticed the drop down menu to change it to a cso file , i tryed both files after conversion on the psp and niether would work . do i hav to change the settings in dev hook or soomit .... heres what i do open dev hook programme on memory card . . .choose umd select , select the file psy-nfsc.cso then press circle button to select itthen i move up to start and then it seems to boot then just returns to the memory card menu . . . 3 days i been on with this now and i feel as though im no further forward :(

can somebody tell me a step by step guide how to get these games running on this dev hook thing PLEASE . i started of with a 2.60 psp i managed to upgrade it to 2.71 then down to 1.50 then i installed this devhook thing on memory card which i dont seem to hav a clue how to use . . . i downloaded some psp iso games where i was makeing the mistake of loading the full iso image on without shrinking em ive now ammended that thanks to jay ive managed to shrink em and put em on but wen i select one useing dev hook it fails to load the game and goes back to the memory card :( ive come so far these past 3 days im so close but its really annoying me now lol im in debted to all who hav contributed to getting me here i realy appreciate the help ive tryed joining the well known psp hack forum to get my answers there incase u think i want spoon feeding becouse i dont im prepared to read up on what i need to no i just need pointing in the right direction

regards robby

Chill man!!!

Right then Robbie.

Custom firmware 3.03OE-A'

You don't need devhook to run iso or cso if you upgrade to this so you don't have to mess about with any settings in the dev hook menu. This is the preferred/recommended option. To play a game you just stick it in your ISO folder and it will appear in you PSP memory stick under game.

Devhook

If you've set it up right and chosen your iso/cso in the devhook menu, then when you start devhook it will think that the UMD you have got in your PSP is the iso/cso game you chose in the setup menu. Devhook does not launch the game directly, it emulates a higher firmware. To run the game you goto your game menu on the psp after you have started devhook and the UMD icon will now be whatever game you chose in the setup menu. You need a game in the PSP for it to work. Also only .iso or .cso work, not .dax.

Go custom firmware my man :)

Hope this helps

Chill man!!!

Right then Robbie.

Custom firmware 3.03OE-A'

You don't need devhook to run iso or cso if you upgrade to this so you don't have to mess about with any settings in the dev hook menu. This is the preferred/recommended option. To play a game you just stick it in your ISO folder and it will appear in you PSP memory stick under game.

Devhook

If you've set it up right and chosen your iso/cso in the devhook menu, then when you start devhook it will think that the UMD you have got in your PSP is the iso/cso game you chose in the setup menu. Devhook does not launch the game directly, it emulates a higher firmware. To run the game you goto your game menu on the psp after you have started devhook and the UMD icon will now be whatever game you chose in the setup menu. You need a game in the PSP for it to work. Also only .iso or .cso work, not .dax.

Go custom firmware my man :)

Hope this helps

hi m8 ive went with the custom firmware and boy r u RIGHT !!!! THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB ! i must say though all credit for this way must go to HIGHLANDER who took me through it step by step on msn u r a total gentleman m8 and i thank u from the bottom of my heart for your time and patiance u made my little girls day helping me fix this for her !

and id just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to u all who contributed to me getting this far i just hope some of the questions i asked in this thread and had answered by u guys can maybe help answer questions other people might hav

once again THANK U ALL VERY MUCH

regards robby

hi m8 ive went with the custom firmware and boy r u RIGHT !!!! THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB ! i must say though all credit for this way must go to HIGHLANDER who took me through it step by step on msn u r a total gentleman m8 and i thank u from the bottom of my heart for your time and patiance u made my little girls day helping me fix this for her !

and id just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to u all who contributed to me getting this far i just hope some of the questions i asked in this thread and had answered by u guys can maybe help answer questions other people might hav

once again THANK U ALL VERY MUCH

regards robby

no probs m8, i am glad i could help you out, oh and the bit where you had to create a folder for GAME150, you can thank DEE747 for that, he told me that bit.

it's great to see a smile on a childs face, so i know how much it means to get it right and make that child smile.

Back