psp 2.60 help

mate thats what the forum is for. if people didnt ask questions it would be very boring in here.

next step id say would be get the 3.03 OE-A this will let you play iso's and ps1 eboots

: multi : wooooohooooooo !!!!!: multi : got myself a 1.50 version psp !

how do i get the 3.03 oe-a ?

from download section
DARK ALEX 3.02 OE-A (from 1.50)

thanx m8 got the file , think i no where to put the stuff but dont really know how to go on wif games n things and what im allowed to do ie stop it updateing to 2.81 if original game is inserted

right u guys update lol . . . . 3.03OE-A_Custom_Firmware im now trying to install this on my psp iget to this point he installation is very similar to the one of 3.02 OE-A.

Copy oeupdatemaker and oeupdatemaker% to /PSP/GAME if you are in firmware 1.50, or to
/PSP/GAME150 if you are in 2.71 SE or 3.02 OE. . . . . i copy the first said file then i try n copy second file and i get already exists do u want to replace ....

and i cant even find these files .... Get the 1.50 and 3.03 sony updates, and put them in the oeupdatemaker folder with the names
150.PBP and 303.PBP.

Run oeupdatemaker. It will generate the dxar file DATA.DXAR, whhich has the following hashes:

MD5: 03186D46D2F1B0ACD923098BEBC87281
SHA1: 3C80833A970EEA16A94D74DAFF6220889A9CEE4A

somebody help me please !!!!!

right u guys update lol . . . . 3.03OE-A_Custom_Firmware im now trying to install this on my psp iget to this point he installation is very similar to the one of 3.02 OE-A.

Copy oeupdatemaker and oeupdatemaker% to /PSP/GAME if you are in firmware 1.50, or to
/PSP/GAME150 if you are in 2.71 SE or 3.02 OE. . . . . i copy the first said file then i try n copy second file and i get already exists do u want to replace ....

and i cant even find these files .... Get the 1.50 and 3.03 sony updates, and put them in the oeupdatemaker folder with the names
150.PBP and 303.PBP.

Run oeupdatemaker. It will generate the dxar file DATA.DXAR, whhich has the following hashes:

MD5: 03186D46D2F1B0ACD923098BEBC87281
SHA1: 3C80833A970EEA16A94D74DAFF6220889A9CEE4A

somebody help me please !!!!!

Okay :)
Format that memory stick again before you start!!
The 1.50 and 3.03 sony updats are in the downloads section here...
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=61
Download them, unrar them and rename each EBOOT.PBP to 150.PBP for the 1.50 sony firmware and 303.PBP for the 3.03 sony firmware. Copy these two files to the oeupdatemaker folder on your computer. Follow so far; okay, next copy the oeupdatemaker folder and the oeupdatemaker% folder and the 303oeflasher and 303oeflasher% folders to your PSP/GAME on the memory stick.
Now on the psp go to the game menu and open memstick and you should see the oeupdatemaker program... run it. Once it has finished open the memstick on the computer again and navigate to the PSP/GAME/oeupdatemaker folder and you should see the DXAR file that you need. Copy this to the 303oeflasher directory on the PSP and then run the oeflasher. Gotta go now, good luck

Okay :)
Format that memory stick again before you start!!
The 1.50 and 3.03 sony updats are in the downloads section here...
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=61
Download them, unrar them and rename each EBOOT.PBP to 150.PBP for the 1.50 sony firmware and 303.PBP for the 3.03 sony firmware. Copy these two files to the oeupdatemaker folder on your computer. Follow so far; okay, next copy the oeupdatemaker folder and the oeupdatemaker% folder and the 303oeflasher and 303oeflasher% folders to your PSP/GAME on the memory stick.
Now on the psp go to the game menu and open memstick and you should see the oeupdatemaker program... run it. Once it has finished open the memstick on the computer again and navigate to the PSP/GAME/oeupdatemaker folder and you should see the DXAR file that you need. Copy this to the 303oeflasher directory on the PSP and then run the oeflasher. Gotta go now, good luck

right i think i hav followed the above instructions to the t . . . ive copyd all the files now i go to the memory card and i dont no if this is correct but i hav to programmes there one is 3.03OE-A firmware install wen i click to run that it says dxar file not existing or corrupt ? then it exits install . . . .

the other file on there is 3.03OE-A update maker wen i run this it says checking for sommit then cannot open file ? ? ?

does anybody hav any ideas what i hav done wrong ?

thanx for looking guys regards

robby

If i were you, use devhook 4.6 or DevHook 2.71/3.01 Hybrid for now if ps1 not your interest

Last edited:
If i were you, use devhook 4.6 for now if ps1 not your interest

phew at last a reply lol . . . ive got no nails left here lol thanks for looking sonic could u point me in the right direction for this m8 and is it easyer to put on , and is it just the same format drag n drop the iso's in the iso folder ?

cheers again m8

robby

Put your game in iso folder and press devhook press umd select to play your game

right i think i hav followed the above instructions to the t . . . ive copyd all the files now i go to the memory card and i dont no if this is correct but i hav to programmes there one is 3.03OE-A firmware install wen i click to run that it says dxar file not existing or corrupt ? then it exits install . . . .

the other file on there is 3.03OE-A update maker wen i run this it says checking for sommit then cannot open file ? ? ?

does anybody hav any ideas what i hav done wrong ?

thanx for looking guys regards

robby

what you need to do is

Copy oeupdatemaker and oeupdatemaker% to /PSP/GAME if you are in firmware 1.50, or to /PSP/GAME150 if you are in 2.71 SE or 3.02 OE.

Get the 1.50 and 3.03 sony updates, and put them in the oeupdatemaker folder with the names 150.PBP and 303.PBP.

Run oeupdatemaker. It will generate the dxar file DATA.DXAR.

when this is all done

Copy 303oeflasher and 303oeflasher% to /PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to
/PSP/GAME150 if you are in 2.71 SE or 3.02 OE.

Move the DATA.DXAR file to the 303oeflasher.

Run the program. When it finishes, it will ask you to reinit the psp. When you do that, you will be in 3.03 OE-A.

this is what i followed and it worked.

Put your game in iso folder and press devhook press umd select to play your game

right i think im up n running been trying to dl a game allday . . . . i think the dev hook things working cos i can now put the original starwars in this it asks to update to 2.81 version but if i run it through dev hook it plays ok . . . if i ran this through the normal way without useing dev hook would it update to 2.81 or would dev hook stop it ? do i have to use dev hook all the time to play games ?

another question i have is . . . ive downloaded a game its an iso game anyways ive tryed to copy n paste it in the said above folder its worked but its takeing like 42 mins ? is this normal do all psp games take this long to add to the memory card ?

regards robby

can any body help me :( . . . . where do i get games from which run with the devhook software im running . . . how do i put them on just copy n paste cos if it is i must hav the wrong type of game file cos the one i was on about above took 45 mins to go from pc to psp and still didnt work after all that ! :( does it normaly take this long to add them to the psp

many thanks to all who hav helped so far im indebted to u all and thanks for looking

regards robby

try here http://www.gamestorrents.com/descarg...s-PSP-3-0.html
or mininova.org
or news group for better choice but have to pay for that.
ps u should have stayed on 3.2 upgrade
until ur used to it
iam running it with no devhook and runs great

if ur realy stuck mybe madnlooney can help you
as he did me

best of luck
pps games about 400mb only take couple of
minutes to transfer to ur ms

try here http://www.gamestorrents.com/descarg...s-PSP-3-0.html
or mininova.org
or news group for better choice but have to pay for that.
ps u should have stayed on 3.2 upgrade
until ur used to it
iam running it with no devhook and runs great

if ur realy stuck mybe madnlooney can help you
as he did me

best of luck
pps games about 400mb only take couple of
minutes to transfer to ur ms

hi m8 thanx for the reply i hav nzb access through another forum but i just cant find any decent nzb's anypointers ? . so u think the other 3.2 thing is easyer to use than the one im useing now ?

regards robby

You have to use devhook all the time to play your iso and cso games as for transfering your iso games for 45 minutes that was to slow, you must be doing something else with your pc

You have to use devhook all the time to play your iso and cso games as for transfering your iso games for 45 minutes that was to slow, you must be doing something else with your pc

there was nothing else running m8 . . . ? ? ? ??

How big is the file you are trying to transfer ?

How big is the file you are trying to transfer ?

sorry m8 i deleted it i was well pi**Ed off wen it didnt work its a 2 gig mem stick though and there was only 235 kb left free on it though so must av been big

Back