psp 2.60 help

honest lad im totaly lost now i feel like saying to hell with it ! ! :(

how old is your pc as most computers have usb 2 fitted as standard there's going to b another set of usb ports at the back of the pc ..if it has them..

wen i used to put me ipod in it used to say this device performes better useing usb 2 a dont think it has it on dunno how old it is i bought it of a friend he built it

ok then u could go out and buy a card with usb 2 on...or there might b usb2 header points on the motherboard..that would b better for your psp and your ipod

ok then u could go out and buy a card with usb 2 on...or there might b usb2 header points on the motherboard..that would b better for your psp and your ipod

ok m8 i'll look into getting myself one , in the mean time im off to c if i can get a game to try i'll b back l8r ok , thanx guys

regards robby

what you need to do is

Copy oeupdatemaker and oeupdatemaker% to /PSP/GAME if you are in firmware 1.50, or to /PSP/GAME150 if you are in 2.71 SE or 3.02 OE.

Get the 1.50 and 3.03 sony updates, and put them in the oeupdatemaker folder with the names 150.PBP and 303.PBP.

Run oeupdatemaker. It will generate the dxar file DATA.DXAR.

when this is all done

Copy 303oeflasher and 303oeflasher% to /PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to
/PSP/GAME150 if you are in 2.71 SE or 3.02 OE.

Move the DATA.DXAR file to the 303oeflasher.

Run the program. When it finishes, it will ask you to reinit the psp. When you do that, you will be in 3.03 OE-A.

this is what i followed and it worked.

Robbie, keep trying this cause you can run the games straight off the stick and don't have to worry about updates because the PSP thinks you have already updated. 3.03oe is excellent. You're in firmware 1.50 so run these programs from the GAME folder on the PSP as stated above. Just run the oeupmaker (OE update maker) to make the DATA.DXAR file, then flash the DATA.DXAR file using the 303oeflasher (OE flasher) program. Theres always someone here to help ;)

Good luck, you wont regret it

lads, i dunno how the hell to use this devhook thing like ive tryed iso after iso the latest one need for speed the new one is 1,430,560 KB in size i do hav usb 2.0 0n my pc it just wasnt plugged directly to pc i had it plugged in usb hub . . and its working ok its taking 10 mins to tranfer a file of this size to my psp memstick and i got into dev hook select umd i c the game iso need for speed select it click start and it just takes me back to the main menu screen . . . another thing is my sisters has her daughters psp running on devhook and she only has a 1 gig mem stick and i no for a fact cos i was playing it the other day that she has nfs and 2 other games installed on her memory card the one ive put on has taken up nearly my full memcard ? ? ? what am i doing wrong ? do i hav to shrink it somehow to b able to play it cos like i said before it doesnt even work anyways :( :(

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP

regards robby

update to 3.03 oe a..... then u dont need devhook to load your games ..and some games dont even need the disk in the drive ..thats an opition in the 1.5 recovery menu...yes you need to shrink your iso's need for speed carbon is about 600mb on mine .....

update to 3.03 oe a..... then u dont need devhook to load your games ..and some games dont even need the disk in the drive ..thats an opition in the 1.5 recovery menu...yes you need to shrink your iso's need for speed carbon is about 600mb on mine .....

thanks for ur reply jay how and what do i need to shrink the iso's m8 ? i just wanna c if ive done it right and actualy know what im doing with this dev hook thing before i attempt to update to the 3.03oea

regards robby

thanks for ur reply jay how and what do i need to shrink the iso's m8 ? i just wanna c if ive done it right and actualy know what im doing with this dev hook thing before i attempt to update to the 3.03oea

regards robby

hav a go with this m8.....i think there are other programs aswell

no probs robby thats what we are all here for ..but you can rep me if you like ...lol: multi :

with the custom firmwares you dont need to set devhook options up so playing around with it now is no good as you wont be doing it again

Back