PS3 HDMI Cable

I didn't say it was better.

I used to use a Xbox360 to VGA cable, my TV has a VGA port on the back aswell as 2 HDMI, my tvs native res is 720p, I get the same rock solid brilliant picture from the VGA lead as I do from the HDMI lead.

yeah i have vga 360 aswell,before it got 3red lights,picture was brillaint aswell.

best cable

Nice find mate - looks like a good cable! worth pointing out that what hi fi star policy is affected by price of unit it may be 5 star for the price but head to head it can be beaten by one of the others. got to be worth a poke at 15 quid though!

I used to stock techlink and they give the retailer a free one for every 5 purchaced :proud: - but ditched them cos of the high rate of faulty cables coming back from customers and their silly crediting system.

good point but seems good cable for money if money not problem the hdmi 1.3 silver plus cable by cord seems to be exellent described as deeply impressive across the board at 83 quid it should be .Worth a look WHAT HI FI were doing a subcription offer on this cable were its free if you subscribe to thi mag offer finishes 10th feb just quote M028T

Hdmi

got mine from GAME just because it said 1.3 on the box
1 meter
£10

Back