ps2's worth anything?

motsey

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i got a few ps2 some working and some not i brught awile ago and was plannin to mod them (i got chips aswell) but jus didnt get to touch them started one but had to go to work and never got back to them

are they worth anything to anyone?

Your broken ones will fetch about £15, eBay your working ones and you may be pleasantly suprised. :)

Still a very popular console.

yea might put them on ebay - how do you thik i should list them? All in 1 auction of single?

Single mate, never list stuff as a batch unless you have no other choice.

hi mate if you want to sell one please pm me as me sons is broke and would like to get him another
,many thanks jai

ok mate how much u looking to pay for it, i havent got a clue what there worth- im going to put them up on ebay 2morrow

What chips do you have? I have a new Slimline one and would to get the bugger chipped

ok mate how much u looking to pay for it, i havent got a clue what there worth- im going to put them up on ebay 2morrow

which models you got ie slimline ect ,and pm me a price ,

many thnaks jai

i believe there cheap ones and wont do slim ps2's but i wil check for u late

Hi i got a few ps2 some working and some not i brught awile ago and was plannin to mod them (i got chips aswell) but jus didnt get to touch them started one but had to go to work and never got back to them

are they worth anything to anyone?

what chips hav you got m8 how many ....very intrested in them pm me please

they are duo3 (gold i think)
and i have found 4 but im sure i had more

i sold a faulty ps2 (big 1) for £40 :eek: i was shocked... but yehworking 1's still get quite alot

wicked cant wait to start selling and 2morrow(well 2day now its 1op listing day :-D

I wonder if you could make any money by buying from Game and selling on ebay ???

Game sell used PS2's with a 12-month warranty for £50 (£70 for slimline).

If they sell for £70ish on ebay, it MIGHT be possible to make a little money on each.

Might have to look in to it. :D

If it is ok to jump on this thread, I have an old style ps2 (must be about 3 years old maybe more) that is chipped, I think it was a messiah if I remember right

It has been gathering dust for the last year due to the wife having a little girl seven months ago, if it is still working ok, which I am sure it is then I will let it go for £30 plus postage or buyer collects from east kilbride.

Sorry if it is bad karma to jump on another thread

Last edited:
Back