PS Jailbreak - The first PS3 Modchip

Status
Not open for further replies.
There already has been a clone which today was reported to be genuine its Called X3jailbreak. Gonna be priced at about 40 quid which i think is fairly reasonable.

damn thats a good news to hear, but i think i will wait a few weeks or month and see how it goes b4 i jump into buying one

have they jumped sides from xbox to ps3?

They announced a while ago they were working together with team Hades on the Drive firmware. Xbox360 work continues with the new slim drives.

-=AD=-

Looks like we should grab some of these :proud:

We already reported about several companies cloning the psjailbreak. However, It was only a matter of time before individuals started cloning the psjailbreak. News is coming in via Mathieulh’s twitter that someone from his dev group has successfully cloned the psjailbreak. Currently he is writing up documentation explaining the psjailbreak. His group is also improving the psjailbreak, as they are not interested in just releasing a straight clone. Below are a few of the relevant tweets from his twitter account.

“Someone from our group just successfully cloned the psjailbreak dongle. Going to improve the shell code soon.”

“…we plan on improving the shell code first, we have no interest in releasing yet another clone”

“We are not releasing anything, we didn’t just rip things off, we know how it works ,the clone is just a POC, we plan on documenting”

“The exploit will be documented on the ps3wiki as soon as possible (we need to write up the whole article, will take a bit)”

“Buy an AT90USBKEY or Teensy board now and we’ll have good news soon”

So it seems soon we will be able to make our own clones from these boards. The board of choice is the Teensy ++ located here PJRC Store This is the board Mathieulh purchased and also the board we decided to go with.

PS3 Jailbreak » Blog Archiv » PSJailbreak Cloned by Hacker Mathieulh and his Dev Group

is there anywhere actually selling these yet then, have they managed to get any out to the consumers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back