problems with nokia E61 and tomtom 6

mark1414

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all
I have been trying to install tomtom 6 for my nokia E61 phone from the previous posting but it does not matter what i do i cant get it to work.
I have put the files to the root of my 1gb sd card with folders without folders but nothing seems to work it says do you want to install tomtom navigator i click yes but then comes up with unable to install anyone got any ideas.
Many Thanks in advance

i had probs mith mine m8 on N80, i tried all sorts of ways. try this way m8.

open tom tom folder, there should be 7 folders in it. goto edit, then select all, then goto to edit again and copy. next open memory screen for ya phone and paste it in there. once you unplug the phone it should start to auto install.

4got to say that when you plug your phone in it asks you do u want to use nokia suite or data transfer. use data transfer.

hope this helps.

by the way where did you down load it from ? i used the one off R**idshare

Thankyou carlos worked first time doing it your way many thanks

carlos or anyone, I have a nokia 3250 which is a s60 series. Could you tell me how to install tomtom onto this device, i have done it through my 1gb sd card and put the 7 folders onto there and put it back into my phone. I get the tomtom logo and when i try and run it, it keeps on the loading screen(the globe turning) when i try different software it loads and gets as far as the voice selection...please help..and could you point me in the direction of tomtom 6 software if you're allowed to,,thanks much appreciated mate.

Back